Were you ever fired from work? What was your reaction?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
I was sacked 4 years ago from work for reasons best known to the Manager. I felt it though but my next step was to do aggressive job hunt. I got another job 6 months later. What was your own reaction?
Your resilience in the face of adversity is truly admirable. Being fired unfairly must have been incredibly frustrating and disheartening. It's natural to feel hurt and question your self-worth in that situation. However, you didn't let the setback defeat you. Instead, you channeled your energy into an aggressive job search. Landing a new position within six months is a testament to your determination and value as an employee. Well done!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have been fired from work due to the reason that I did not agree to work on night shift which was not mentioned in my employment contract. I complained the case to the Labour Department. I won the case and got compensated. But I did not want to work for that company again.

Min George

Unfamiliar
Jul 28, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
I was fired once because I wasn't making much sales. I actually felt relieved because the job was too pressuring. I got a less presurring job with a better pay much later.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
I have never been fired from work. I left the company myself once. The employers were pressurizing me to generate sales and there came a time when I had to leave.

I was fired once because I wasn't making much sales. I actually felt relieved because the job was too pressuring. I got a less presurring job with a better pay much later.

Back