Were you Part of Digital Global?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
I am pretty sure i have seen this name somewhere before but i didn't pay much interest to it back then. What is the site about and what are their payment rates?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
That's business failure on the part of the site owner. Operating a forum is not easy. The site operator must by knowledgeable, expert, and with ample experiences.If not the bottom line will be closure.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Digital Global was a pay to post forum which used to pay really well in the past but then they took the break and paid almost every user and promised to come back but till now they are not back.
I was a part of that. I was there till they lasted and made few payouts from them. It was quite nice of them to pay every user before shutting down. I hope that they come back. It's been almost two years or more since they shut down. They were active before the pandemic. So, it's been few years since they are gone.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
I was a part of that. I was there till they lasted and made few payouts from them. It was quite nice of them to pay every user before shutting down. I hope that they come back. It's been almost two years or more since they shut down. They were active before the pandemic. So, it's been few years since they are gone.
It's been a very long time now and not sure why they are not coming back. Hopefully admin is healthy and plan to start with the website soon as it was one of best paying forums with decent pay rate.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's business failure on the part of the site owner. Operating a forum is not easy. The site operator must by knowledgeable, expert, and with ample experiences.If not the bottom line will be closure.
This is why it is important for you to have time for your forum if you have one

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
It's been a very long time now and not sure why they are not coming back. Hopefully admin is healthy and plan to start with the website soon as it was one of best paying forums with decent pay rate.
I agree there. It was one of the best paying forums. It had a promising start and was soon popular with plenty of users joining there. It was pretty active there. But then I could see that the admin didn't get so involved and couldn't control the quality of posts. Many started with repeated low quality posts. When something like that happens, the site would definitely go down the hill in some time.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
I am pretty sure i have seen this name somewhere before but i didn't pay much interest to it back then. What is the site about and what are their payment rates?
I join you with such a notion. I do think it needs to know more about it before joining in. As much as possible, we can some proofs if these sites are really paying the member who might join in.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I join you with such a notion. I do think it needs to know more about it before joining in. As much as possible, we can some proofs if these sites are really paying the member who might join in.
This site is not functional anymore.. It existed a few years back. It had a promising start. I came to know of it from Forum Coin and joined it. It paid really well and did make some decent money there. But unfortunately, after a promising start, it couldn't sustain too long. However, everyone got their money before the admin shut it down with the promise of coming back.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
I agree there. It was one of the best paying forums. It had a promising start and was soon popular with plenty of users joining there. It was pretty active there. But then I could see that the admin didn't get so involved and couldn't control the quality of posts. Many started with repeated low quality posts. When something like that happens, the site would definitely go down the hill in some time.
That's correct and admin did contacted few users on forum coin 2 years back and was planning to revive the forum but maybe they were unable to start it so I don't see any hope in seeing the forum again

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
That's correct and admin did contacted few users on forum coin 2 years back and was planning to revive the forum but maybe they were unable to start it so I don't see any hope in seeing the forum again
Oh! I was not aware of that. I might have missed out those posts in the discussion thread or maybe he sent private messages to them. It would have been really good if it would have revived and be back. What was he seeking from these users to revive the site??

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.648
Digital Global was a pay to post forum which used to pay really well in the past but then they took the break and paid almost every user and promised to come back but till now they are not back.
I think you are veteran in this sector my friend. I have never heard of the mentioned paid to post forum before. When was the digital forum working and do you still remember information like the, payment rates, earning limit, payment processor among others? Please share with us

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I don't clearly remember the pay rates. But I remember that there was no upper limit and you could keep posting and earning there. There were few very active members there and the site buzzed with activities..It must have paid well because I remember cashing out ten dollars in a month. I am sure that with my time constraints, I would have not been the most active member to make that kind of money.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
This site is not functional anymore.. It existed a few years back. It had a promising start. I came to know of it from Forum Coin and joined it. It paid really well and did make some decent money there. But unfortunately, after a promising start, it couldn't sustain too long. However, everyone got their money before the admin shut it down with the promise of coming back.
I am also a member of Forumcoin and do like the site. However, I cannot sustain being there. At some point, I need to have more time to be there and to other earning sites like this.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.648
I have realized that most paid to post that pay really well they fail to get a sustainable existence on the market. I always wonder whether ptps are not profitable with better payment to your members.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
I have realized that most paid to post that pay really well they fail to get a sustainable existence on the market. I always wonder whether ptps are not profitable with better payment to your members.
It is sad to say that happened in the real world. I am so immune with this kind of situation when a site closed abruptly. I would just say that it is another site went down again.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am also a member of Forumcoin and do like the site. However, I cannot sustain being there. At some point, I need to have more time to be there and to other earning sites like this.
Hmm..I can understand. We all have time constraints when it comes to online earnings. We all wish that we had more time or could be better with time management to optimise our earnings. Forum Coin won't take more than 20_30 minutes to make 10 posts and earn 10_15 cents. You can visit the site few times a week. Even that should be enough.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.648
Regretly Digital global was among of the best paid to post forums by then. I however don't have any idea about what brought it's downfall and gone for good. Very sad to hear this for sure.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Regretly Digital global was among of the best paid to post forums by then. I however don't have any idea about what brought it's downfall and gone for good. Very sad to hear this for sure.
The forum starred well. It was going strong and got many users. I am not sure about the reason. But I could sense that the site would go down. There were few active members there who would just write something to get the credit. They would mostly spam and the quality of the posts and forums deteriorated in no time. Sad that few users get so greedy and the whole community suffers .

Back