Were you Part of Digital Global?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
They shut down before the pandemic. If I am not mistaken a long before the pandemic hit. People had hopes that they will return soon. But now it's been long wait of few years and their chances to come back is very less. We can only hope.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
Hmm..I can understand. We all have time constraints when it comes to online earnings. We all wish that we had more time or could be better with time management to optimise our earnings. Forum Coin won't take more than 20_30 minutes to make 10 posts and earn 10_15 cents. You can visit the site few times a week. Even that should be enough.
You are right. I am trying my best to work on Forumcoin and the other sites. Spending some time with them could still reach the minimum payout. I got your point.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think actually maintaining a ptp site is complicated and takes time to build properly, that is why sometimes they can not pay, advertisers and SEO are key to this.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
Oh! I was not aware of that. I might have missed out those posts in the discussion thread or maybe he sent private messages to them. It would have been really good if it would have revived and be back. What was he seeking from these users to revive the site??
They contacted me on forum coin and was interested to start the forum but not sure why they haven't started it as yet and haven't contacted me after that so could be they have changed their mind

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
They contacted me on forum coin and was interested to start the forum but not sure why they haven't started it as yet and haven't contacted me after that so could be they have changed their mind
Oh! I see. A site has to generate revenues to go strong and continue paying the users. They would have stopped it because they might not have been generating enough revenue. The site could not maintain the quality of the posts. It got spammers and that's the main reason that it could not sustain.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
There must be some reason that they are not back as yet and I feel we better move on as there are already many websites that are paying and are pay to post

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
We have no option but to move on. Off topicx is back after a long break. The old members are happy to have it back and they are trying to revive it once again..We can only hope that some old sites would do the same.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
We have no option but to move on. Off topicx is back after a long break. The old members are happy to have it back and they are trying to revive it once again..We can only hope that some old sites would do the same.
As per the admin this old forum cannot be used to earn for a longer duration and they have done this just to revive this department again so we cannot expect to earn from it for a long time

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
As per the admin this old forum cannot be used to earn for a longer duration and they have done this just to revive this department again so we cannot expect to earn from it for a long time
Oh! I see. Not sure what can happen in the future. Jordan has suggested here to join and also on FC to make some extra money. No clarity is given so far on the conversion rate or other things

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Digital Global was a pay to post forum which used to pay really well in the past but then they took the break and paid almost every user and promised to come back but till now they are not back.
I have never heard about this earning forum before. It is so nice to hear that the forum was legit and that it paid almost every user before closing. I hope they will return soon and I will surely join this site.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have never heard about this earning forum before. It is so nice to hear that the forum was legit and that it paid almost every user before closing. I hope they will return soon and I will surely join this site.
It will be really great if the forum returns back. But it's been few years since it closed and so the hopes for it to come back is very thin. They were professional and paid everyone their due before closing down.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It will be really great if the forum returns back. But it's been few years since it closed and so the hopes for it to come back is very thin. They were professional and paid everyone their due before closing down.
This is so sad that there are no hopes for it to come back. Unfortunately, although there are so many earning sites online, most of them are fake. So, it is so disappointing that some legit ones are closing down. Anyhow, we are lucky to have R.I.F. :)

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
This is so sad that there are no hopes for it to come back. Unfortunately, although there are so many earning sites online, most of them are fake. So, it is so disappointing that some legit ones are closing down. Anyhow, we are lucky to have R.I.F. :)
We can say that Digital Global was not fake. It was pretty much legit and paying. But it had a very short run and couldn't survive long. And no way the admin was a scammer as he informed about the closing of the site and did clear every dues. Many sites shut down in a very unprofessional way scamming many users of their money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
New websites will come and go but digital global was a special website as they never scammed anyone and paid everyone before closing the website and there were planning to return but somehow taking longer

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
We can say that Digital Global was not fake. It was pretty much legit and paying. But it had a very short run and couldn't survive long. And no way the admin was a scammer as he informed about the closing of the site and did clear every dues. Many sites shut down in a very unprofessional way scamming many users of their money.
Yes, I know. Many sites shut down and unfortunately, they do not pay their users. This is so unfair and disappointing. I hope that Digital Global will return soon because it is a site that is worth joining.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.648
I wish digital global to come back soon with the same payment rates as they used to pay in the olden days. I always wonder why better paying ptps never last longer.

Back