What are some of the online or offline Buiness ventures you can easily start with less that $30?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
When we talk about viable or scalable business ventures we are oftenly met with challenges to pick a type that will be scalable and viable with just some basic marketing strategies.People will have reasons to fail but not reasons to steadily and skillfully grow that amount or to start getting profits just in months time.

So the are there some buisnesses that you can start with less than $30 and they can begin to grow within a month of setting them up either online or offline?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.838
A small-scale business can be start with $30, such as making Kimchi, corndogs, etc. I am sure there are other foods that can be sold in public.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Stay at home moms can start a business by selling cooked meals in the neighborhood. Students on the other hand, can start doing their business at school buying pens at retail price and sell in the classroom and in the campus.
These are amazing ideas of some cost effective products that are easy to set up on the market,they do not require all that much ain terms if finance and skills when i look at them.Thanks for your answers.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
If you can invest in some paid to click website it will be wonderful because it will give you passive income because that money is really small for a big business.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Yeah because when it comes to water business you can't go wrong with it you must have good sales as people love to drink water
Are you venturing in one such a business and how is it fairing for you if you are doing that?from my personal experience i hear that it really is hard to set up a small business in Nigeria and a lot of start ups are not really having that environment that is conducive for doing business.

By the way which are some of the seamless and secure methods that you are using to get you online cash into your local currency easily and seamlessly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Why not invest that amount so you can increase it to start up something good, there are even some things you can startup online with little to no money, some of which are affiliate marketing or drop shipping.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
The offline venture that you can start with as little as $30 is the business for selling phone covers, screen protectors, earphones, memory cards and batteries. This business is very profitable as most people would like these items for their phones.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have read through the types of small businesses that can be set up within a month and are i n operation and start earning one some profits,this means that a $30 is a good amount to kick start something even if it is a small amount.Are there any other business ventures that can be started with the same $30? Is it more convenient to start an offline or online venture with such a small amount.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
if you are good with selling veggies you can start it with that amount here in Nigeria it is both lucrative and profitable in Nigeria which is nice and easy to run.
That sounds like a very nice project which is location specific and an offline venture ,no one can go wrong if they venture in growing greens or vegetables and sell to the local community people near them.Thank you for sharing that venture or idea.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
$30 is too poor to start many offline businesses as it won't be enough for renting a store. However there are several offline businesses that you can do with that sum though you need to start from scratch.

Back