What are some of the websites that pay via crypto?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal is not available in every country so some people may need websites that pay via crypto because it is available in every country.
What are some of the best websites that pay via crypto?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think forumcoin is equally using crypto to make payment. Others include beermoneyforum, crytowin, cointiply etc
Forum Coin does not pay with Crypto directly, but they do allow members to strike up individual deals involving Crypto and provide low cost (as low as one penny) advertising to promote these offers to the general population. I noticed that a lot of RIF members struggle to earn $5 a month here, but to run an advertisement I see $7.50 to $15 a month, which I think is dissproportionate.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Forum Coin does not pay with Crypto directly, but they do allow members to strike up individual deals involving Crypto and provide low cost (as low as one penny) advertising to promote these offers to the general population. I noticed that a lot of RIF members struggle to earn $5 a month here, but to run an advertisement I see $7.50 to $15 a month, which I think is dissproportionate.
Thank you for the correction. I just join the forum recently. I though they are paying with cryptocurrency

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you prefer writing or posting, Hive pays with Hive or Hive Dollar, Steemit pays with Steem or Steem Dollar, Blurt pays with Blurt, Serey pays with SRY, and Appics pays with APX.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How are you able to achieve so much on these sites? Do you have active referrals, or you had to make a deposit to earn?
Not at all, I just take advantage of all the free investments they offer and compound my earnings. I bought FUN Tokens when they first came out with high interest, but now I just hold 12,500 for six months at a time to get free WOF spins and keep my balance high to get the 4% with liquidity. Same with CryptoWin, I click the faucet and buy Active Shares that grow once you get a few. Now I have enough I can withdraw 30K every few weeks and still grow. It's not big money, but I have fun with it and I NEVER lose any. If Crypto doees come back, it should be interesting.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
Are you on publish ox? If yes, can you send me your referral link so that I will register through you and yo will teach me how to earn there
No I am not. I saw this when I research on paying sites. That's why I posted and ask how it works. I wanted to try but it is too much for me already.

Back