What are some of the websites that pay via crypto?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is Appics a forum too? How does it work?
Nope. It is not. It's similar to Instagram where you post photos with captions. If someone with high Appics Power upvoted your post, the amount of APX token will appear (or probably with dollar equivalent). Appics was once a Dapp on Steemit. It's now under Telos Blockchain.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope. It is not. It's similar to Instagram where you post photos with captions. If someone with high Appics Power upvoted your post, the amount of APX token will appear (or probably with dollar equivalent). Appics was once a Dapp on Steemit. It's now under Telos Blockchain.
I don't like platforms where my earnings is dependent on another person. I just love where I do my due diligence and get rewarded for it. What if those people with high appics power are in a bad mood, or they are sick?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you very much. I will check with them and I think the platform is a very good one because people make good money on it
Yeah. Appics price can also go up. So if you save your money until the bull run, you'll get good amount.
Post automatically merged:

I don't like platforms where my earnings is dependent on another person. I just love where I do my due diligence and get rewarded for it. What if those people with high appics power are in a bad mood, or they are sick?
There are communities which supports users. Besides, if you have a referrer, you will both get delegations of Appics power for 30 days. That way, you can build your power too. If you upvote others, you'll get curation rewards as well as rewarding the person. That person might upvote you too. I wouldn't be there if members are just like what you mentioned.

There are communities which supports users. Besides, if you have a referrer, you will both get delegations of Appics power for 30 days. That way, you can build your power too. If you upvote others, you'll get curation rewards as well as rewarding the person. That person might upvote you too. I wouldn't be there if members are just like what you mentioned.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.619
Raw Dex
$0.001
Most of the online platforms are now choosing to send payment in cryptocurrency all the time because it is a preferable mode of payment by most of the online users.

There are huge website that pays in crypto and referral index forum also pay in crypto.

Last edited:

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Almost all the paid to post forums I know have an option of receiving payments through cryptocurrency. The only one without that option is Forum Coin. And people don't like it.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Almost all the paid to post forums I know have an option of receiving payments through cryptocurrency. The only one without that option is Forum Coin. And people don't like it.
This person loves it and if you know how to use it you can claim Crypto any time. Next time you want to claim Bitcoin (the Crypto I use) just let me know by PM (there or here) how many Forum Coins you want to redeam.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Most of the online platforms are now choosing to send payment in cryptocurrency all the time because it is a preferable mode of payment by most of the online users.

There are huge website that pays in crypto and referral index forum also pay in crypto.
Yes ooh
I have even noticed that a lot of people prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. I am one of them

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, in paid to post forums one of the most popular discussions is always about cryptocurrency. So it is only sensible for them to have payment options in crypto. I don't know much forumcoin though.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum Coin is the longest serving paid to post forum. The earnings there are very low. You make 0.15 dollars a day and they only have PayPal as a payment method.
Yeah, in paid to post forums one of the most popular discussions is always about cryptocurrency. So it is only sensible for them to have payment options in crypto. I don't know much forumcoin though.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum Coin is the longest serving paid to post forum. The earnings there are very low. You make 0.15 dollars a day and they only have PayPal as a payment method.
I think they have other payment methods like lite coin. I know a few people who works on the platform and I don't think PayPal is the only payment option there. I think I have to make more research about it.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is Ginger that does the Litecoin exchange over there. They only pay through PayPal. That's why so many people don't want to join the platform. Research it well and post here.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is Ginger that does the Litecoin exchange over there. They only pay through PayPal. That's why so many people don't want to join the platform. Research it well and post here.
Okay, I am not active on the platform so I think I will have to make a research to know. But one of the major problems that has made me not to go into the platform is because they pay little amount of money.

Back