What are the benefits of being self employed?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time that I was working under someone. And those days I always woke up early to prepare for works. And also I don't have free time for myself but only on Sundays.
This are what I thought when I decided to learn a profession and be own my own. Now that I am self employed, I don't need to wake up early for work but I wake whenever I want. And I have the freedom to do anything.
What benefit do you see for being self employed?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
The major benefit is one that you mentions is that when you own a business you're not time bound and also you don't have to listen to your boss if you don't achieve your targets

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
There are multiple benefits but it is not an easy task to become sell employed. Well, you can make money but it is difficult to make full-time income, even if you manage to build full time income, you need to work many hours.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.653
The best perk every for being a self-employed is you do not need to deal with incompetent bosses or colleagues. Besides the point, you are the boss of your time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
One major benefits of being self employed is the fact that you can actually set things according to your own pace. You can make the rules as well, thereby giving you enough time for your personal self.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being self employed means you own your time, you can also make your own decision in business without asking for somebody's opinion. No one can dictate you on how you run your business activities.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
The main benefit of self employed is that you take control of your work life. You decide when and how long your work. You decide on how your business should be run. This is challenging but rewarding.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time that I was working under someone. And those days I always woke up early to prepare for works. And also I don't have free time for myself but only on Sundays.
This are what I thought when I decided to learn a profession and be own my own. Now that I am self employed, I don't need to wake up early for work but I wake whenever I want. And I have the freedom to do anything.
What benefit do you see for being self employed?
There are a lot of benefits of being self employed to be honest with you as there would be no one to boss you around and you get to do your job with joy and diligently with no pressure from a boss but only from yourself.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.683
It always feel good being self employed, you don't need to wake for work at anyone time but whenever you want. And there's freedom to do anything as you wished

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The best perk every for being a self-employed is you do not need to deal with incompetent bosses or colleagues. Besides the point, you are the boss of your time.

A lot of people don't really fancy working under someone who will always harass them all the time which is why they prefer to be self-employed and decide to work for them self.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
If we are self employed, we will have peace of mind because there is no boss that keeps on barking at us hehehe. It is so advantageous but the earnings online are small so in my case, I have to persevere from a bad boss. It is good if the business we have is good enough to stand on our own feet.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Self employment gives us freedom and independence to manage our time and money. There is nothing like having control of our time. When we have flexible time, we can do others and make money from diverse ways. Self employment boost our creativity.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Self-employment allows you to have greater control over your work schedule. You can set your own hours, work from home, or even work while traveling and You have the opportunity to pursue your passions, do work that matters to you, and make a positive impact on others.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
The independence and responsibility of self-employment can be both rewarding and stressful. It takes discipline, self-motivation, and the ability to manage your time effectively. Being self-employed allows you to pursue work that you're truly passionate about. You can choose stuffs that align with your interests and values, leading to greater job satisfaction.

Back