What are the best captcha typing job websites?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Captcha typing is a method of earning money online that you can do without having any special skills, but you should consider that the income from this way is very low and the work is difficult. However, this job has many users. Now tell me which sites do you work on? These are the sites I work on: Kolotibablo - 2Captcha

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Captcha typing is a method of earning money online that you can do without having any special skills, but you should consider that the income from this way is very low and the work is difficult. However, this job has many users. Now tell me which sites do you work on? These are the sites I work on: Kolotibablo - 2Captcha
I just heard about this site. How much do you get from each assignment there? Can payment be via paypal? Is this easy or difficult to work?

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have read about both Kolotibablo and 2Captcha but I have never given them a try. I guess that they are great sites but I read that they don't pay much. That is why I have never bothered working in them.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
2captcha remain a legit and a good website for the beginners because they Pay timely, one can start their internet earning journey from this website because at least they pay on time. The negative of these websites are they consume too much time and they Pay very low.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I think these types of platforms are not worth my time I used them for a while my favorite was 2 chapcha it's easy but the pay is extremely low also the fees are high and it's also not good

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I have never earned with the captchas solving websites before. I subsequently don't have ideas about any website that is involved in the provision of the captchas solving jobs for that matter.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.650
I had heard about 2Captcha but had not paid attention to it. I've never visited the site because captcha typing jobs don't appeal to me. It takes time, according to several users who have tried it. When I'm not too busy, I'd give it a shot.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I had heard about 2Captcha but had not paid attention to it. I've never visited the site because captcha typing jobs don't appeal to me. It takes time, according to several users who have tried it. When I'm not too busy, I'd give it a shot.
The most best thing with the captcha solving earning sites pay well. I read one from a different paid to post forum that they earned $2 per captcha solved for sure.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
I have heard of sites like this before though, these captcha sites but i have never worked on any one. I heard the pay is usually very slow and low.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is really amazing, I haven't heard about captcha typing jobs before, I think it is worth giving a trial, as it doesn't require any skills in order to engage, just that their pay might be too small for the users.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is really amazing, I haven't heard about captcha typing jobs before, I think it is worth giving a trial, as it doesn't require any skills in order to engage, just that their pay might be too small for the users.
Yes, it's true that they pay you a small amount and it's not a good job for everyone, but I think it's worth a try. I have made money this way for many years

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, it's true that they pay you a small amount and it's not a good job for everyone, but I think it's worth a try. I have made money this way for many years
I think that for many it is not very attractive, it is a fairly repetitive job and it does not pay very well, but if you have the time and the desire to do it, you can earn some money with it, you are the example

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that for many it is not very attractive, it is a fairly repetitive job and it does not pay very well, but if you have the time and the desire to do it, you can earn some money with it, you are the example
Yes, the job is boring. Although I don't anymore because their new app doesn't work for Windows 8.1. But what I love about this job is that you have no limits and you earn as much as you can

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, the job is boring. Although I don't anymore because their new app doesn't work for Windows 8.1. But what I love about this job is that you have no limits and you earn as much as you can
I understand, but well I suppose that as a human being you will have a limit of earnings since you can work for certain hours, anyway, what app do you use? can't you use it on mobile?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand, but well I suppose that as a human being you will have a limit of earnings since you can work for certain hours, anyway, what app do you use? can't you use it on mobile?
My mobile phone is broken . I have had such a series of bad lucks lately that sometimes I just laugh. This was my only income but they updated the program and now I can't use it on Windows either

Back