What are the best captcha typing job websites?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If they paid a little more money it could be fine, but really what they pay is too low to do 1000 captchas, strangely you get to earn 1 dollar for 1000 solved.
Well, you know what. I have 4 accounts and I work in them simultaneously. I earn 25 cents a day with each one. $1 total . I request a withdrawal and receive my money instantly, but in the forums you have to wait 1 month for a few dollars, which I don't like at all.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Well, you know what. I have 4 accounts and I work in them simultaneously. I earn 25 cents a day with each one. $1 total . I request a withdrawal and receive my money instantly, but in the forums you have to wait 1 month for a few dollars, which I don't like at all.
And is it allowed to use 4 accounts at once in the site? What is the name of the site you use? Maybe it's Rucaptcha or is it something like it?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And is it allowed to use 4 accounts at once in the site? What is the name of the site you use? Maybe it's Rucaptcha or is it something like it?
Rucaptcha, 2Captcha , Kolotibablo. almost in all of them you do same thing. Usually people don't know how to make money from this job and that's why they give up very quickly

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Rucaptcha, 2Captcha , Kolotibablo. almost in all of them you do same thing. Usually people don't know how to make money from this job and that's why they give up very quickly
I have another question for you, since I could give it a try, which of these 3 loads the captchas faster? Since with Rucaptcha I sometimes got frustrated waiting for so long.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have another question for you, since I could give it a try, which of these 3 loads the captchas faster? Since with Rucaptcha I sometimes got frustrated waiting for so long.
Kolotibablo for sure. If the captcha is slow, there is an option called boost. use it, Income decreases but captchas come fast and sometimes you can't rest. I have withdrawn more than $100 from kolotibablo

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Kolotibablo seguro. Si el captcha es lento, hay una opción llamada boost. Úsalo, los ingresos disminuyen pero los captchas llegan rápido y a veces no puedes descansar. He retirado más de $100 de kolotibablo
I just registered on that website but I failed some captchas and I am waiting for them to remove the 10 minutes block haha, how long did it take you to remove those 100 from kolotibablo?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just registered on that website but I failed some captchas and I am waiting for them to remove the 10 minutes block haha, how long did it take you to remove those 100 from kolotibablo?
Years :D I have 2 accounts there and with each one I earn 50 cents a day and withdraw at the end of the day. Of course, I haven't been doing this for a while, and as I said, I'm busy with the Russian site. The income is less, but at least you are not doing hard work.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Kolotibablo for sure. If the captcha is slow, there is an option called boost. use it, Income decreases but captchas come fast and sometimes you can't rest. I have withdrawn more than $100 from kolotibablo
That's cool it seems like a good platform I only use one site where I can solve chapcha and it's pretty slow takes years before you can make something out of it it kinda sucks

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Years :D I have 2 accounts there and with each one I earn 50 cents a day and withdraw at the end of the day. Of course, I haven't been doing this for a while, and as I said, I'm busy with the Russian site. The income is less, but at least you are not doing hard work.
They banned my account for doing captchas wrong, definitely completing captchas is not my thing, it was just for testing so I don't really care, but those captchas are intelligible haha

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They banned my account for doing captchas wrong, definitely completing captchas is not my thing, it was just for testing so I don't really care, but those captchas are intelligible haha
Haha yeah I also suffered a lot at first. There are generally better ways to make money online. I don't think about it anymore. Sometimes I have to and I work, Like now when the income from forums is not much

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of the captcha websites i have ventured into are not good enough to make you good amount of money. They will likely punish you if you waste time in solving captchas or you make mistakes.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
They are not the best and they do not even seem to be suitable for me. I will rather work on some other websites that to work on captcha solving websites. I don't like them
I feel this is more like a punishment to earn after we solve the captcha so I am not interested in this

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I feel this is more like a punishment to earn after we solve the captcha so I am not interested in this
It indeed feels like a punishment because you cannot make a reasonable amount of money from it and you cannot even learn anything from it so it is better for you to go for the one that you can learn from other people

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It indeed feels like a punishment because you cannot make a reasonable amount of money from it and you cannot even learn anything from it so it is better for you to go for the one that you can learn from other people
I don't like working on such platform because it is a total waste of time and it's a rigorous exercise as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I don't like working on such platform because it is a total waste of time and it's a rigorous exercise as well.
It is very rigorous and you will realise that you will not make any profit after working on it for a very long time so it is just better for it to look for other platforms where you can make money from

Back