What are the Pros and Cons of Forum Sites?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Currently, we find many forum sites that provide rewards for each post to their members such as Bizdustry, Beermoney, Forumcoin, Cryptotalk, RIF, Trendri etc. Here we don't discuss which one is better but the pros and cons in general. In my opinion:
Pros: forum site as a means of learning and sharing. we also do not need to master language skills as in professional writing.
Cons: Spend a lot of time, poor earnings.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One. must only choose a forum that can be benefit them not just monetarily but the feeling of belongingness in that community. There's one forum that does that and members stay inspite of the little earnings.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These sites are really good especially for people who live in Tier 3 countries because they don't have the possibility to earn money on sites like survey sites. Their income, yes, the income of some forums is really low, but the income of BeerMoney is fair enough. But we must not forget that these sites cannot be a source of income. It is better to do a little activity in them during free time.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
These sites are really good especially for people who live in Tier 3 countries because they don't have the possibility to earn money on sites like survey sites. Their income, yes, the income of some forums is really low, but the income of BeerMoney is fair enough. But we must not forget that these sites cannot be a source of income. It is better to do a little activity in them during free time.
Yeah, these sites are not bad for people who live in Tier 3 countries. we can earn some money from them that we can’t get from survey sites or other online jobs. But I wouldn’t rely on these sites for a living. They’re more like a hobby or a side hustle.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, these sites are not bad for people who live in Tier 3 countries. we can earn some money from them that we can’t get from survey sites or other online jobs. But I wouldn’t rely on these sites for a living. They’re more like a hobby or a side hustle.
Exactly. This cannot be the main income, but the income is not bad for those who live in Tier 3 countries. It really helps you at the end of the month. And that survey sites are really annoying. I prefer to work in GPT

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
I enjoy working with forums because I learn many new things and can share ideas with fellow members. It's true that the earnings are low. We have to do other jobs to make a living.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Exactly. This cannot be the main income, but the income is not bad for those who live in Tier 3 countries. It really helps you at the end of the month. And that survey sites are really annoying. I prefer to work in GPT
The good thing about these places is that apart from earning some money you learn about more methods and pages to make money, I have increased my earnings by being in these forums and learning new things.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The good thing about these places is that apart from earning some money you learn about more methods and pages to make money, I have increased my earnings by being in these forums and learning new things.
Exactly. You learn a lot about business. After working in GPT forums, my income increased and of course I had to learn English. Of course, still my english not good enough

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Currently, we find many forum sites that provide rewards for each post to their members such as Bizdustry, Beermoney, Forumcoin, Cryptotalk, RIF, Trendri etc. Here we don't discuss which one is better but the pros and cons in general. In my opinion:
Pros: forum site as a means of learning and sharing. we also do not need to master language skills as in professional writing.
Yes I totally agree with you it's all true then for the cons part we can look for sites that pay better and more money. As I am active on 2 sites namely mylot and RIF, I seem to feel more comfortable at RIF. Because in mylot I spend a lot of time to earn more money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yes I totally agree with you it's all true then for the cons part we can look for sites that pay better and more money. As I am active on 2 sites namely mylot and RIF, I seem to feel more comfortable at RIF. Because in mylot I spend a lot of time to earn more money.
You often mention Mylot, after I visited the mylot site, is make money and friend, whether this is a social media site or forum. Do we also get paid for sharing posts, Have you ever made a withdrawal, Do you have a ref link, I'm interested in joining.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Mylot in my opinion is more like a social media site, because it is paid based on interaction. The more people you talk to, the more money you get. There is no referral code, just search on Google www.mylot.com then register. The payment is every 15th via Paypal with a minimum balance of 5 $. Because I also just joined there so I'm still waiting for the 15th for my first payment. @Suba

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Mylot in my opinion is more like a social media site, because it is paid based on interaction. The more people you talk to, the more money you get. There is no referral code, just search on Google www.mylot.com then register. The payment is every 15th via Paypal with a minimum balance of 5 $. Because I also just joined there so I'm still waiting for the 15th for my first payment. @Suba
Thanks for your information, sis. looks interesting site also allows us to interact with other people which will reduce the feeling of loneliness also we can make money, although not much.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Terima kasih atas informasinya, kak. tampilan situs yang menarik juga memungkinkan kita untuk berinteraksi dengan orang lain yang akan mengurangi rasa kesepian juga kita bisa menghasilkan uang walaupun tidak banyak.
Yes, you're right, I'm also sometimes active there if I feel the need to interact with other people, sometimes I'm bored alone and need to chat with other people. Good luck, hope you like it there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You are right
The earnings are little but the people working on them may not have any choice.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Apart from earning money, some of these forums have a lot of information that can change our life and thinking pattern. The knowledge base in beermoneyforum is much and it will take years for any serious user to digest them. RIF is still tender before few years, it will be knowledge hotspots where you will visit to learn strategies and methods to make money online.
Cons; The pay can be quite depressing but when you examine it critically, you will realized that in many social media platforms, people share information free of charge.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Exactly. You learn a lot about business. After working in GPT forums, my income increased and of course I had to learn English. Of course, still my english not good enough
I also improved my English being in these forums although I had some previous level, but you can always continue improving, and iyes, we do learn and earn money, what more can you ask for.

Back