What Are The Requirements Of Opening A Pharmacy In Your Country?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
A certificate of registration form the regulatory body.
A certificate of approval by the medical practitioners that you qualify for the job.
A certificate of the license from the business registar /business certification
A business permit from the national government
A business permit from the county government where you operate the pharmacy business.
A certificate of compliance from the fire and disaster management

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.560
Raw Dex
$0.008
There are a number of requirements for opening a pharmacy in my location. One of the basic requirements is that one of the owners should be a licensed pharmacist. The pharmacist also need to apply for registration with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are very correct with that assessment because whenever requirement that is set up for opening such business in United States of America is different from what is obtainable in Nigeria
But health affects all humans the same way. I feel the criteria for health related professions and businesses should be standardized and kept the same across the whole world whatever the location is.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, I think there are some medical associations in every country that always grant permission for that. So you need to go to them and find out the rules.

This is very correct because you will always have to work by the principles of that association so that they will always have your back if there is any problem.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is very correct because you will always have to work by the principles of that association so that they will always have your back if there is any problem.
Yeah, some time ago in this part of the world a drastic action was taken against people operating medical stores illegally. Their stores were closed because they didn't obtain the necessary permissions.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, you would need licensing from the agency that oversees food and drug administration. And you must register your pharmacy as a company before you are granted license.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here in my country, there are some requirements that you need to meet up to if truly you want to have a pharmacy shop.
The person must have a certificate. It is either he learns about pharmacy or he studies it at the University.
There are other requirements that I can't remember.
What about yours?
To start running a pharmacy business in my country, you must be a pharmacy yourself or hire a qualified pharmacy to start with, you also need to register your company under the corporate body and also under the pharmacist council .

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Initially, the very first thing that you must have is license and you may need to apply for that. You may need to fulfil other requirements as well. You may need to get a permit from the government.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In my country, you would need licensing from the agency that oversees food and drug administration. And you must register your pharmacy as a company before you are granted license.
You are right because it is about our health so it is very important for them to be licensed before we buy from them and that is why people do not buy from companies that are not licensed so that we will not take the wrong drug

Back