What are the risks associated with online investment?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good advice, the risks you mentioned are some of the risks that we expect from online trading and we have to make sure to well know that and try to avoid it, in my aspect some of the online investments are that the place we are choosing to invest should be searched and make sure they are legit because most of online investment platforms they close their platform and scam users.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Investing in virtual people is risky. Even if you get the address, there is no assurance that what the person gives is a real address. Those scammers are skilled in luring people. They have tactics.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
. The major disadvantage is you still need a lot of money to benefit from online investment. and another is that you can easily get scammed. They are a lot of scammers online

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Investment cannot defy risks. As long as you are investing, you have to prepare the strategies to fight the risks to save your investment from failure. It could be a sudden increase in stocks.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Investing in virtual people is risky. Even if you get the address, there is no assurance that what the person gives is a real address. Those scammers are skilled in luring people. They have tactics.
With the help of Photoshop and even these ai today before can easily fake anything. I remember some time back, I was still working as a photo editor, a guy came to meet our printer with pictures of a house that has not been roofed completely and he was requesting that we Photoshop the house to make it look like it was completed. My guess is he probably wants to lie to the owner of the house that the construction is still going on so the owner can send more money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
With the help of Photoshop and even these ai today before can easily fake anything. I remember some time back, I was still working as a photo editor, a guy came to meet our printer with pictures of a house that has not been roofed completely and he was requesting that we Photoshop the house to make it look like it was completed. My guess is he probably wants to lie to the owner of the house that the construction is still going on so the owner can send more money.
I am hoping that you didn't tolerate the evil acts of the person who approached you. That was a crime and that person must be sued or reported to the police for wanting to scam people. He has no conscience.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Number one risk involve in online investment is as you must get prepared, that you may lose all of your money. The basic point is mostly the people who are taking money they don't have any physical place at your city or even in your country. So if they will just close website and run away then what you will do. And it had happened with me when I invested in a website name Metro 97 they just close their website and run away.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.678
The online investments can be very risky especially when using the online investment platforms like the investment apps that often crash and turning out scams leading to the loss of capital or investment.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
The only risk which I can now see that is been attached to online investment is the fraudulent aspect of it if you are not really careful you will be scam so one need to be really careful with any venture you invest in online

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
If you use trusted platforms, you do not have any risks. I means you are of course subject to market risk but when you are using trusted platforms you will not be scamed.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am hoping that you didn't tolerate the evil acts of the person who approached you. That was a crime and that person must be sued or reported to the police for wanting to scam people. He has no conscience.

Unfortunately, it could be a really big challenge to catch these scammers. In many cases, these scammers tend to hide their real identity and they also use tools like VPN to hide their location. So, getting after them could be a really big challenge for the law enforcement departments in many cases.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Unfortunately, it could be a really big challenge to catch these scammers. In many cases, these scammers tend to hide their real identity and they also use tools like VPN to hide their location. So, getting after them could be a really big challenge for the law enforcement departments in many cases.
That's right they're virtual people and can create many fake accounts. The best solution is not to get scammed by not entertaining them. Let's stay away right away.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
The major risk associated with online investment is HYIP or Ponzi scheme. A lot of people easily fall into pyramid schemes. People are too ignorant or do not do any research before investing online

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Scamming, wrong orders, fake items, and the invisibility of the sellers are the primary factors to consider risks in online investment. It must aways be assumed to be alerted when that time comes.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Scamming, wrong orders, fake items, and the invisibility of the sellers are the primary factors to consider risks in online investment. It must aways be assumed to be alerted when that time comes.
There are slot of scam all over the internet but precisely before you join any program online you will need to make series of research to ensure that you don't fall a victim die one fake items Tw also there which will cost you to lose If you order for it

Back