What are the skills to win big with gambling.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Wow I never knew there where skills needed to win in gambling, I had always thought gambling was mainly based on luck. Though I have heard cases of people having strategies for gambling.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to make it in sports betting or gambling, it's better to treat it like normal forex trading. You have to split your capital into bits. Avoid long accumulation too.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gambling is a game of luck, it's not like mathematics nothing is sure. But you get the higher chance of winning when you take out time to do your research well.
Even the research is not a guarantee. Anything can happen. In sports betting, underdogs usually beat inform big teams. It's purely luck to me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you want to make it in sports betting or gambling, it's better to treat it like normal forex trading. You have to split your capital into bits. Avoid long accumulation too.
I noticed that some people are very good at predicting but they accumulate too much games and at the end of the day only one game could spoil the ticket so they should not accumulate too much

Back