What are the skills to win big with gambling.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I stay away from all these websites that are into betting as its risky and I stay away from risks
Yes the best way to reduce the risk of gambling is to stay away from it entirely. No matter how you try, the bookies are always in a position of winning. The outcome is not in our favor.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes people call themselves experts in predicting games only when it plays out in their favor. Sports is not predictable because anything can happen.
The worst is that they will have a platform that will ask members to pay subscription to have access to there winning game. I have joined one like this before but after winning two tickets, I later lost all my money

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The worst is that they will have a platform that will ask members to pay subscription to have access to there winning game. I have joined one like this before but after winning two tickets, I later lost all my money
That's how they generate their own personal revenue even most of those called "sure game " channels advises their members to stake wisely, they aren't God who can predict the future 100% except is supernatural voodoo is involved you shouldn't expect all the prediction given on those platform to be accurate .

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I stay away from all these websites that are into betting as its risky and I stay away from risks

Well, I have also decided that I will never ever get close to gambling and I will refrain from risking my money. The fact of the matter is that gambling is considered unnecessary risk. Trading and investing in a legitimate business might be much better if you compare trading with gambling.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Gambling is based on luck., it is not in any way related to skill. However, some gambling games require to have some level of skills to win.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gambling is based on luck., it is not in any way related to skill. However, some gambling games require to have some level of skills to win.
I think the level of skills stated here is knowledge of statistics. I helps in a way but it's not a guarantee because anything can happen as long as betting is concerned.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I think the level of skills stated here is knowledge of statistics. I helps in a way but it's not a guarantee because anything can happen as long as betting is concerned.
Some gambling games such as poker, and blackjacks need some level of skills but a game of dice or roulette is purely luck based.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's how they generate their own personal revenue even most of those called "sure game " channels advises their members to stake wisely, they aren't God who can predict the future 100% except is supernatural voodoo is involved you shouldn't expect all the prediction given on those platform to be accurate .
Then it means that there is no sure game. What is now the essence of paying them when they know that there prediction is not always right

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Then it means that there is no sure game. What is now the essence of paying them when they know that there prediction is not always right
Yes, there is no sure game at all except if the predicting site have the capacity to fix match that is if it was soccer based .

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there is no sure game at all except if the predicting site have the capacity to fix match that is if it was soccer based .
No betting company has the ability to fixed match and moreover it is a crime now, so they won't want to lose there company

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. Know Your Limits: Set yourself a budget and never exceed that amount.
2. Learn the Rules: Familiarize yourself with the rules of the game you are playing, so that you can make informed decisions and understand your chances of winning.
3. Stay Disciplined: Stick to your plan and don’t get swayed by emotion.
4. Manage Your Bankroll: Calculate your bets, so you don't lose more than you can afford to.
5. Stay Focused: Remain focused on the game so that you don’t make mistakes.
6. Know When to Quit: Quit while you’re ahead, and don’t chase losses.
7. Take Breaks: Take regular breaks while gambling, so you can clear your head and stay focused.
8. Research the Odds: Calculate the odds of the game you are playing, so you can make informed decisions about your chances of winning.
9. Play for Fun: Remember that gambling should be a form of entertainment and not a way to make money.

Back