What are you doing right now?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a Tuesday and just done with dinner. I thought it's still early in the evening. I am relaxing on bed and posting here and then to SCF, then checking on our chat group for updates.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We have time differences, others might be in deep sleep this time and others might be about to sleep. In my case, it is afternoon now almost 2 in the afternoon and here I am doing some tasks here to utilize my free time. It is Saturday, no work and I am free as a bird. How nice if I have a datešŸ˜ƒ. Well, after doing tasks here, I will proceed to the beach to breath some fresh air, and tomorrow early morning, I will dive in deep sea.
I am sitting here watching mission impossible movies with my boyfriend
Post automatically merged:

I'm now finishing my one dollar limit on RIF. It's not easy it's not like if a gold member.
I am trying to get mine also

Right now I am posting and enjoying with it, Plus I am watching TV my favourite drama series to which I like most it remain possible that while you are enjoying with TV you can right post too.
My boyfriend always gets upset with me I am always doing my online stuff while watching television. What is the television series you are watching

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I am sitting here watching mission impossible movies with my boyfriend

I am trying to get mine also

My boyfriend always gets upset with me I am always doing my online stuff while watching television. What is the television series you are watching
Wow cool I'm only watching kdrama.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I'm still finishing my poem. My head likes to break and my stomach despite full after breakfast feels empty. The brain consumes it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I thank God I no longer have cough and cold but my beloved pet kitty Meowie is hot he's infected with the virus. I'll bring to vetmed when the rain stops. It's raining early morning here.

Back