What are you thinking right now?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
What are you thinking right now? Are thinking of your lost love and lost dream? Are you thinking of your cashout hehe or are you thinking of your earnings? Well for me I'm thinking to become a millionaire through Lotto betting. I'm also thinking to eat dinner now small red rice and grilled tuna belly with chili sauce. Yummy. What about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What are you thinking right now? Are thinking of your lost love and lost dream? Are you thinking of your cashout hehe or are you thinking of your earnings? Well for me I'm thinking to become a millionaire through Lotto betting. I'm also thinking to eat dinner now small red rice and grilled tuna belly with chili sauce. Yummy. What about you?
I'm thinking how to earn more money since its kinda hard to live in here.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
There is a lot going on in my mind for the while.. cooking, cleaning, online earnings etc. I am just back from eye hospital and I would relax for a while. I would just like to focus online working for a while before I move on to cooking lunch and other chores.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Yeah esp in here in Philippines its like there's no more value when it comes to money you spend thousands in every week.

Same here. Maybe I can go back to the municipal then I will do the part time at the same time so I can earn more money.
Apply writing articles at Bitch Media the pay is good. Do check it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
There are many ways to earn online, do not concentrate only on two or three sites, make it 6 sites if you work full time on the web.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Am thinking about how to make more money and be free from unnecessary financial handicap. Secondly, am thinking about how to manage my time. I think my major challenge now is how to work effectively without unnecessary distractions and disturbances. If I can manage my time perfectly, I will be making enough money from online.

Back