What are you thinking right now?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I agree there. We get an instant gratification on the forum sites like RIF, FC, BMF, Post bucks etc. That instant gratification feels good and is encouraging. We don't see the same with myLot. Today I saw a huge leap of 20 cents there overnight. That was good.
I< earned there only 5 cents for 1 hour, lol. By the way, there is a link sent to me by Joebel. I will share it with you after registering. It seems like a good app. The proof payment s shown too.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.905
I< earned there only 5 cents for 1 hour, lol. By the way, there is a link sent to me by Joebel. I will share it with you after registering. It seems like a good app. The proof payment s shown too.
I am not at all into earning from any app..I am a bit restricted when it comes to downloading apps for earnings. A bit cautious about the security of my gadget. Also, I don't want a lot of apps on my phone. I have very few limited and needed ones.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I am not at all into earning from any app..I am a bit restricted when it comes to downloading apps for earnings. A bit cautious about the security of my gadget. Also, I don't want a lot of apps on my phone. I have very few limited and needed ones.
I haven't downloaded the app yet. Actually , I forgot but tomorrow I'll try to download it after reading the feedback from members.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I hope that it turns out to be good and legit. And you earn well from there. I am not looking for any more earning opportunities for now. Have to focus on few offline things. Thank you
I am going to register later after I eat my breakfast. It's early morning here now.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.905
It's evening here now and almost sleep time. I been there on Post Bucks and Mylot yeheey. I'm sweetieM on Post Bucks.
Have a good night sleep. Good that you could make use of your day by being on few sites. Must have been a productive day for online earnings. I will look for you on PB. It's 7:20 PM here. I will call it a day in few hours.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Have a good night sleep. Good that you could make use of your day by being on few sites. Must have been a productive day for online earnings. I will look for you on PB. It's 7:20 PM here. I will call it a day in few hours.
It is 11:15 in the morning now. I care here late. I have classes. I visit PB every afternoon for 30 minutes only then back to RIF for 30 minutes. In the evening, I visit ML and back to RIF to spend 1-hour doing activities.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.905
It is 11:15 in the morning now. I care here late. I have classes. I visit PB every afternoon for 30 minutes only then back to RIF for 30 minutes. In the evening, I visit ML and back to RIF to spend 1-hour doing activities.
Wow! I am impressed by the time management. I am not good with time management when it comes to online earnings. I am disciplined and meticulous with my offline job but not with my online earnings. I have to get more serious.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Wow! I am impressed by the time management. I am not good with time management when it comes to online earnings. I am disciplined and meticulous with my offline job but not with my online earnings. I have to get more serious.
You write down the time you are free and follow those free time so that you can always monitor your schedules likewise your earnings. I'm doing it from Monday to Friday but Saturday and Sunday no limit hehe.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.905
You write down the time you are free and follow those free time so that you can always monitor your schedules likewise your earnings. I'm doing it from Monday to Friday but Saturday and Sunday no limit hehe.
That's a good suggestion. I would try to do that. I generally make a to do list beforehand. I stick to that.. Somehow,, my online working don't get the priority. I have to work on that.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
That's a good suggestion. I would try to do that. I generally make a to do list beforehand. I stick to that.. Somehow,, my online working don't get the priority. I have to work on that.
Try to check your daily schedules and insert your online activities to those vacant periods.

Back