What are you thinking right now?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
You are right. I too should set up some daily goals for my online earnings. I don't do that. It never works for me.
I'm feel inspired to see my earnings, the snow flakes and all. They're motivating me. I'm never tired doing activities here. This morning I wsd6in Mylot. I was in PB for 5 minutes only. I noticed my posts weren't credited. I received a reward stating ADDICTED. I understand what it means, I'm over using my time there but I didn't visit PB in the morning. It's so disgusting admin.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I'm feel inspired to see my earnings, the snow flakes and all. They're motivating me. I'm never tired doing activities here. This morning I wsd6in Mylot. I was in PB for 5 minutes only. I noticed my posts weren't credited. I received a reward stating ADDICTED. I understand what it means, I'm over using my time there but I didn't visit PB in the morning. It's so disgusting admin.
I was missing from PB for more than a week. Seems like I have to pay a taxation of one dollar for me being absent there for more than a week. I am pretty new to the site and I am yet to make my first dollar there. The first dollar that I would make there would go for fine. Anyway, I hope to earn more after that.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
It also took me many months to earn 9 dollars there which I transferred to my RIF. I was always invisible there when I was new.
It took me some time to make 25 posts and then get qualified for earnings. Then I earned few cents and didn't visit the site for some time. I feel that this taxation of one dollar is a bit too high for missing the site for just seven days.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
It took me some time to make 25 posts and then get qualified for earnings. Then I earned few cents and didn't visit the site for some time. I feel that this taxation of one dollar is a bit too high for missing the site for just seven days.
Yes it's so bad just visit there and do activities at leastb15 minutes. I usually post there at least 25 minutes just to reply.

Back