What are you thinking right now?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I saw her username. There are many mylotters here but only few of us survived. @Sanjeev is no longer active here also Marie I saw @nela13 here. Were you the one inviting her?
Sanjeev gets busy with offline job from time to time. I am sure that he will be back again.
I don't recall inviting any mylotter here. I have mentioned about RIF casually there in my conversations.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
Sanjeev gets busy with offline job from time to time. I am sure that he will be back again.
I don't recall inviting any mylotter here. I have mentioned about RIF casually there in my conversations.
Don't mention RIF you might get banned. He's a jealous owner. Don't mention side hustles. He's inconsiderate sometimes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
Oh! I never felt so. That comes as a shock to me. I find him very professional and friendly. Have a good rapport with him.
Do you extend messages? One time I mentioned the words.... pm me to a lotter, he banned me but I emailed him that I didn't know it's a crime for him so he uplifted the ban.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
Thinking about what to make for breakfast and lunch tomorrow.
What is your usual breakfast? I eat only 1 egg, small bread, and water. I stop drinking coffee and colas after an important friend in our family died due to diabetes. She amputated. All my family members and realties no longer drink sugary drunks. Hoping it is not late hehehe.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
What is your usual breakfast? I eat only 1 egg, small bread, and water. I stop drinking coffee and colas after an important friend in our family died due to diabetes. She amputated. All my family members and realties no longer drink sugary drunks. Hoping it is not late hehehe.
We make a variety of Indian breakfasts. My kitchen tries food from all states in India and even some continental breakfast occasionally. Breakfast is the most important meal for my day. I have a very high protein and less carb breakfast.
No sugary drink for me here

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
We make a variety of Indian breakfasts. My kitchen tries food from all states in India and even some continental breakfast occasionally. Breakfast is the most important meal for my day. I have a very high protein and less carb breakfast.
No sugary drink for me here
I no longer have much time to do cooking for my breakfast hehehe. One egg, one small piece of bread, and sometimes with deep-fried fish tune.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I no longer have much time to do cooking for my breakfast hehehe. One egg, one small piece of bread, and sometimes with deep-fried fish tune.
Good and they do sound healthy and yummy!! I have a family that is full of foodies and breakfast is our main meal. I don't cook much for dinner. Many a times we skip it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
Good and they do sound healthy and yummy!! I have a family that is full of foodies and breakfast is our main meal. I don't cook much for dinner. Many a times we skip it.
But it's not good to skip dinner because we have many hours sleep and our food is digested every 3 hours. That's delicate eat even less for dinner.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Aw okay how nice if she tells us her username.
Hello there,
Thank you all very much for your concern.
I found it all a bit overwhemling and paniced.

My username on Mylot is Anne21 (Wisbech). I used that name as I had that name before and when I rejoined I was hoping to chat to people from when it was the old site, but no one was there that I used to chat to.
bolted and been chatting on Mylot, but really want to get to grips on here as well. Spoke to Sanjeev about this site but he says he hasn't been here for ages, thought he might be able to act as another guide for me on here.

I am very touched that so many of you were concerned about me.

I shall try and pop in everyday and then I will get used to the layout etc, I know practice makes perfect, but I got scared as I am not very good with new things and can be a slow earner.

Payments are confusing me, what's a snowflake

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
Hello there,
Thank you all very much for your concern.
I found it all a bit overwhemling and paniced.

My username on Mylot is Anne21 (Wisbech). I used that name as I had that name before and when I rejoined I was hoping to chat to people from when it was the old site, but no one was there that I used to chat to.
bolted and been chatting on Mylot, but really want to get to grips on here as well. Spoke to Sanjeev about this site but he says he hasn't been here for ages, thought he might be able to act as another guide for me on here.

I am very touched that so many of you were concerned about me.

I shall try and pop in everyday and then I will get used to the layout etc, I know practice makes perfect, but I got scared as I am not very good with new things and can be a slow earner.

Payments are confusing me, what's a snowflake
Just concentrate on RIF CASH and RAW RIF. You'll will convert your Raw RIF to RIF cash, It's just easy. They mean the same thing.

Back