What are you thinking right now?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
Oh! That's not good. We will be concerned till we see our credits coming. Keeping fingers crossed.
I have not made a cent there in PB yesterday and I am discouraged to go back there. If it is always the case, I might not be active on that frum site again.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I have not made a cent there in PB yesterday and I am discouraged to go back there. If it is always the case, I might not be active on that frum site again.
Hmm..I have to go back and check.
Started my day with some good exercise. I will do some mylotting after breakfast.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I couldn't be much with myLot yesterday night..I was tired and sleepy. Today I plan to be there for little long. I might skip PB today. It was frustrating yesterday.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am thinking right now of a few things
1) getting the hang of this site and being successful on here
2) must up my gain on the survey sites next month as I have been very lazy this month and earnt very little
3) Thinking I must go back on my diet in May and lose the stone of weight I lost in January but have regained
4) Must start sorting the garden out at the weekend now weather is getting nicer

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
2) must up my gain on the survey sites next month as I have been very lazy this month and earnt very little
3) Thinking I must go back on my diet in May and lose the stone of weight I lost in January but have regained
4) Must start sorting the garden out at the weekend now weather is getting nicer
There are so many things you are thinking about but the best is to reduce weight. Try to spend 15 minutes walking every day. It helps reduce weight.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
You have a lot on the list. I am sure that keeping small goals and achieving them would keep you motivated.
Hope you are enjoying it here.

Back