AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh well I just go with the flow, forget about all that and just have a good chat, look around and make new friends to talk to along side you, I can't hog all your time, you must have many friends on here to chat to

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Oh well I just go with the flow, forget about all that and just have a good chat, look around and make new friends to talk to along side you, I can't hog all your time, you must have many friends on here to chat to
There's no chatting here everyone is doing activities to earn. There's no pay in chatting hehe.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
The chatting I mean is the private messages. Never get confused. there are many posts you can reply to or write your own post thread. Just chose any post under forum new or unanswered forums.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh right with you now.
Sorry I am a bit thick sometimes.
I am sure I will always find something to write about, love chatting and can chat about anything.
My aim this week is to pop in at least once a day so I can get my sea legs and not get cold feet again.
Need to go to work today, where do I find emoji's , want to put a sad face.
Have a lovely day today what ever you are doing

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
But it's not good to skip dinner because we have many hours sleep and our food is digested every 3 hours. That's delicate eat even less for dinner.
I do take a small banana or a cup of milk with turmeric. Or some small bite. I can't afford to go fasting for too long because of my diabetes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Its
I do take a small banana or a cup of milk with turmeric. Or some small bite. I can't afford to go fasting for too long because of my diabetes.
It's not good to fast if there's sickness not only diabetes. It's a terrifying hunger. Only the young can suffice.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment I am doing a little brainstorming whilst I am posting on a few forums. Hopefully looking for more ways to bring in more of an income to help not only with living but also to replace my laptop so that I can continue working from home without any issues.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At the moment I am doing a little brainstorming whilst I am posting on a few forums. Hopefully looking for more ways to bring in more of an income to help not only with living but also to replace my laptop so that I can continue working from home without any issues.
You are a busy bee.

would love to stay home and just spend the day chatting to everyone, I only work part time on zero hours so do get extra time at home to do things like this,I find it great fun, can chat about all and nothing once my fingers start typing.
Am trying to write a book about m memories from childhood, have the folder, written the title pages and chapters and really need to write something in it

What forums do you go on? I do mylot, find it very easy to do, this I am getting the hang of, but I did find mylot hard at first

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
You are a busy bee.

would love to stay home and just spend the day chatting to everyone, I only work part time on zero hours so do get extra time at home to do things like this,I find it great fun, can chat about all and nothing once my fingers start typing.
Am trying to write a book about m memories from childhood, have the folder, written the title pages and chapters and really need to write something in it

What forums do you go on? I do mylot, find it very easy to do, this I am getting the hang of, but I did find mylot hard at first
In terms of forums similar to RIF, I am also a member and active as much as I can on Bizdustry and also Forum Coin as well. I did start MyLot but haven't had the time to go on there as much as I would like.

I also offer a freelance writing service as well where people can hire me to post on forums so I am active on around 5 - 6 other forums at the moment for that as well :)

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In terms of forums similar to RIF, I am also a member and active as much as I can on Bizdustry and also Forum Coin as well. I did start MyLot but haven't had the time to go on there as much as I would like.

I also offer a freelance writing service as well where people can hire me to post on forums so I am active on around 5 - 6 other forums at the moment for that as well :)
Being really thick now, but why would someone pay someone to post on a forum for them?
Mega good for you, you can get more cash

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Being really thick now, but why would someone pay someone to post on a forum for them?
Mega good for you, you can get more cash
It's actually quite common for people to hire someone or a few people to post on their forum. Usually, those who pay someone to post on their forum tend to do it because they want content posting on the forum to help them gain enough content to be able to apply and be approved for Google Adsense which would allow them to then monetize their website.

Posting the content themselves would take a while so they make an investment to hire people to do it as they know it will be high-quality and informative posts that are beneficial and will help them.

I have also in the past as well written articles for sites as well as you can be hired for that to write articles for blogs to help a blog owner to gain content to again, be able to monetize the site.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's actually quite common for people to hire someone or a few people to post on their forum. Usually, those who pay someone to post on their forum tend to do it because they want content posting on the forum to help them gain enough content to be able to apply and be approved for Google Adsense which would allow them to then monetize their website.

Posting the content themselves would take a while so they make an investment to hire people to do it as they know it will be high-quality and informative posts that are beneficial and will help them.

I have also in the past as well written articles for sites as well as you can be hired for that to write articles for blogs to help a blog owner to gain content to again, be able to monetize the site.
how do you find jobs like that? I might be good at that sort of thing.
Post automatically merged:

I thinking to buy my favorite burger this morning yeheey.
Morning,
Still hanging in here.

And did you buy your burger? If so did it taste as good as it normally does?

All healthy eating here, back on my diet, have gained the weight I lost as I was very lazy

Back