What are you thinking right now?

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I am thinking of how to make money legitimately online, which I never paid attention to until I met people who gave such idea then I backed it up with thinking how to make mine out there.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am thinking to start my 15 minutes walk at 4 pm today.
and did you do it?
did you enjoy it?
how far can you walk in 15 mins.

Walked the dog we dog sit this morning 3 miles
he is going home tonight, not sure when he is next coming to stay
Post automatically merged:

It is good to think abut money and this is what my mind tells too to find sites that brings us to treasure.
and let us make some more money together

I am thinking of how to make money legitimately online, which I never paid attention to until I met people who gave such idea then I backed it up with thinking how to make mine out there.
I am learning my way round here so I can earn some extra money

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
Right now I a thinking about my apartment and cleaning. But I have much better thinking should I call my new coleague out and my try something with her. She seems like great girl.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right now I a thinking about my apartment and cleaning. But I have much better thinking should I call my new coleague out and my try something with her. She seems like great girl.
forget the cleaning, life is too short,
I have an inch of dust that needs moving in my house, you could always come and do my cleaning for me??

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
how do you find jobs like that? I might be good at that sort of thing.

Morning,
Still hanging in here.

And did you buy your burger? If so did it taste as good as it normally does?

All healthy eating here, back on my diet, have gained the weight I lost as I was very lazy
I am on a few forums where I can offer my services and people will buy them. Admin Junkies and Forum Promotion are two that I am on at the moment where I advertise my services.

You can also use sites such as SEOClerks and Fiverr as well that I have used in the past and still use now. The best thing is to offer a service you know you would be able to complete and advertise it as much as you can. It does take some time to get custom but after a while, you will see it becoming more frequent.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
forget the cleaning, life is too short,
I have an inch of dust that needs moving in my house, you could always come and do my cleaning for me??
Are you one good looking lady? Maybe we can arrange some things. I didn't visit UK yet but I have idea of trip for visit. If you prepare broom or vacuum cleaner, maybe I do some cleaning.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you one good looking lady? Maybe we can arrange some things. I didn't visit UK yet but I have idea of trip for visit. If you prepare broom or vacuum cleaner, maybe I do some cleaning.
do you really want to waste your visit to a country you never visited to clean for me?

we could sight see instead, loads of sight seeing I have never done in England, we could do it together

I'm thinking on what to cook for dinner now, will it be deep-fried chicken or beef steak.
I don't eat meat, but my men folk would go for the steak, but your tummy will already be full of good food by now

Got up this mornnig and last night forgot to put my clothes out so can't get dressed yet as hubby still in bed.

What should I wear today?

Be as wild as you like

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Imam thinking to get a nap later
just got up, had an early night last night as was tired, started diet Monday and body just realised it has had no junk food etc

Will have a nap when we sit down on couch after tea, we just need 40 winks as couch is very comfy.

Are you busy today?

Or did you have a late night last night?

Off to shops, catch you later my friend

Back