AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I am in my bed. It's officially Saturday here. I am planning for my day tomorrow in my head. I am not sleepy and it might take some time for me to fall asleep.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I am thinking to proceed to the mall after RIf to assist my sister of my milk tea-selling business. I will be back at 2 pm. Ph time.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I am in two minds. I want to skip my afternoon nap. My sleep wake rhythm is thrown out of track since the beginning of this month. It's summer holidays and so it's okay.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What are you thinking right now? Are thinking of your lost love and lost dream? Are you thinking of your cashout hehe or are you thinking of your earnings? Well for me I'm thinking to become a millionaire through Lotto betting. I'm also thinking to eat dinner now small red rice and grilled tuna belly with chili sauce. Yummy. What about you?

Right now I am thinking how I can increase my online earnings. It's the problem if you have so many sites and I like to find out which is worth my time. Of course RIF remains a top priority but I also like to earn faucets and playing games.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Right now I am thinking how I can increase my online earnings. It's the problem if you have so many sites and I like to find out which is worth my time. Of course RIF remains a top priority but I also like to earn faucets and playing games.
You do all as long as you can manage all. I cannot manage many sites. In fact, I seldom visit Mylot. I have many test papers to check. It's our midterm exam this week.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I'm thinking to sleep now. I'm so sleepy. But I have to accomplish my mission first in RIF.
I too have to stay motivated and make some money here and on myLot before I move on to the other sets of chores around the house. It's sunny and the warm afternoon is sapping up my energy

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You do all as long as you can manage all. I cannot manage many sites. In fact, I seldom visit Mylot. I have many test papers to check. It's our midterm exam this week.
I have visited myLot to check if there are notification for me and after replying I leave and don't make any posts or comments.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I have finished all my notifications there on myLot and I have replied to few new posts too..I am sure that when I go back there, I will have more notifications to clear. But the notifications are a blessing.
For now, I want to be on RIF and maybe make a few posts on Post bucks. I have not been to that site in a while.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
It's been a long and good Sunday. It's 11 PM here and Sunday comes to an end. I want to be a bit online before I call it a day. Would like to visit myLot for a while before I sleep.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I visited Mylot last night for only 15 minutes. I am tired doing Mylotting, the pay is so absurd unlike in RIf we can monitor our earnings per post replies and post threads.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I visited Mylot last night for only 15 minutes. I am tired doing Mylotting, the pay is so absurd unlike in RIf we can monitor our earnings per post replies and post threads.
Their earnings algorithm is tricky and tough to crack. No one could ever understand it. The more the notifications you get, the more your bank goes up. And for more notifications, you should have been active and interactive. I enjoy the interactions there. I have made some decent money there yesterday. Though not as time effective in earning as a site like RIF.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I don't reach the payout there. I won't labor much with s peanut pay.
Hmm...then you can spend your time on other platforms. I reach the payout there on most of the months. I try to reach the double digit there. More than money, I am there for the fun and relaxation. I have got some good friends there and I look forward to chatting with them

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Hmm...then you can spend your time on other platforms. I reach the payout there on most of the months. I try to reach the double digit there. More than money, I am there for the fun and relaxation. I have got some good friends there and I look forward to chatting with them
I am so busy and Mylotting requires hours to reach something, but in RIF, we can ern right away visibly. I focus only on RIF.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I am so busy and Mylotting requires hours to reach something, but in RIF, we can ern right away visibly. I focus only on RIF.
I agree there. We get an instant gratification on the forum sites like RIF, FC, BMF, Post bucks etc. That instant gratification feels good and is encouraging. We don't see the same with myLot. Today I saw a huge leap of 20 cents there overnight. That was good.

Back