What are you thinking right now?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Everyday, every moment I always think on how to earn a stable better income at the comfort of my home, seems like luck is not yet on my side to find such kind of income.
I thought you have an offline job. What is your field of experience? You can work in an insurance company. Are you an accounting graduate? or IT?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I thought you have an offline job. What is your field of experience? You can work in an insurance company. Are you an accounting graduate? or IT?
No I don't have an offline job, I do sidehustles like buy and sell online, but it is no longer existing, it already stopped, for there are many debts to be collected. Yes, I'm an accounting graduate, I searching to be a virtual assitant, many you know an opening? ;)

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the informant is wrong. Only the recipient of your private messages can read them.
Oh, but the person who told me this said that he was a mod on a forum years ago and they could read everything everywhere on the forum
Post automatically merged:

I am now thinking I should go to bed soon when I have finished here

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good morning from Philippines, I'm thinking to go to work late. I'm still not ready to go to work.
Will you get told off for going to work late? Hope not
Post automatically merged:

I am thinking the early sun is shining through the window and I can see dust that needs to be moved with a duster

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am thinking and planning about rest of the evening. I have two therapy sessions to take today afternoon and it starts in another two hours. I want to relax and make maximum online till then.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
It's a short break here at work. I will finish my last session here and leave for home in some time. I am mentally listing down things that I need to do once home. Definitely washing my bedsheets is one of them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
It's a short break here at work. I will finish my last session here and leave for home in some time. I am mentally listing down things that I need to do once home. Definitely washing my bedsheets is one of them.
Okay, proceed for the washing while the sun is smiling brightly.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i shouldn't have really popped back in here, as should be doing other stuff but I had a huge weakness as an email came through about this site's birthday and I got drawn back in

Back