What are you thinking right now?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
Oh! Month of June...it was too packed with offline obligations and I was traveling for a good part of the month. Seems like I have missed a lot in the online world. It's sad that I missed those contests.
Yes, you missed a lot here. We had a contest month of June as the first year anniversary of RIF and the winners will be announced this week.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I should get dressed ready to go out this morning, always the same I should get dressed before I come downstairs as takes me forever to get back upstairs to get dressed

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
I should get dressed ready to go out this morning, always the same I should get dressed before I come downstairs as takes me forever to get back upstairs to get dressed
Nah, hehehe well there is always next time. Just get back upstairs slowly.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thinking to have something special in dinner
And what special something have you decided to have for dinner?

It's almost lunch/dinner time for us, not sure what we are going to have, went shopping yesterday and brought lots of nice food. We always call the meal at 5pm tea time, regardless if it a hot meal or sandwiches , actually we never have sandwiches at that time. Meal at 12pm we call dinner or lunch time, depends on how I feel as to what word we use
Post automatically merged:

I am thinking I can't wait to hubby to get out the shower and cut my fringe for me as I feel like a shaggy dog
Post automatically merged:

Nah, hehehe well there is always next time. Just get back upstairs slowly.
I know I never learn, should get dressed as soon as I get up, daft as I always get my clothes out the night before so it is real easy just to put them on

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thinking about how I'll be making my Sunday the best
And what film did you watch last night?

We watched some of the new seies of "Young Sheldon2 on netflix and we are on the 2nd season of "Friends". along with some white wine and some healthy lentil crisps.

Home day today as have busy weekend next weekend

Back