What are your experiences on article writing sites?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Probably, all you just need this to be consistent or both of them to be able to make something reasonable for yourself. I like both of them actually.
Consistency is the key but there are times that it will be very tiring. All the same, we don't have a choice. We need to keep doing it

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I worked for many article writing sites but yet didn't get any reasonable amount. I did very hard work on paidforarticles but it turned scam.
What is your experience? Can you suggest any site?
I think you should try signing up on medium, it is a very legit site, so far you know what you are doing in terms of dishing out quality contents.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
I have been making money by writing articles on newspapers as well as online sites for a long time. IN order to make money as an article writer, you need to be very good at writing and you should look for jobs on legit platforms like upwork or fiverr

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Am not really much into articles but there are several legit sites you can write. I have seen a lot of members here talk about various article writing sites, you can try it out. Or you could go into freelancing.

Back