What are your skills to earn online?

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being computer and internet savvy is required in computer related jobs. I really want computer courses when I was in college. What are the skills you possess that makes you possible to earn online? For me I can write some articles and transcribe audios other than that I have no other skills to earn online. I just do easy surveys and it does not require special skills

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I have some writing skills, I am a transcriber, personal development coach, capacity-building coach, researcher and business strategist. These are the skills that I use mainly to earn me money virtually. I can add a few more skills because some things like marketing are ever ongoing and you can never outgrow or say you no longer want to learn them again.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being computer and internet savvy is required in computer related jobs. I really want computer courses when I was in college. What are the skills you possess that makes you possible to earn online? For me I can write some articles and transcribe audios other than that I have no other skills to earn online. I just do easy surveys and it does not require special skills
I only have some graphic design skills, still hope to acquire more skills in no distant time, because graphic design skill seem to be very saturated at the moment, so working on acquiring some web development skills and other tech related skills that are yet to be tapped into.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I only have some graphic design skills, still hope to acquire more skills in no distant time, because graphic design skill seem to be very saturated at the moment, so working on acquiring some web development skills and other tech related skills that are yet to be tapped into.
Why are you not advertising your graphic designing skills here?I have not seen a single person do that here.For a start you could charge half the price you would normally get the same service in fiverr and all these common freelancing sites.You can make moeny here.

Just push and push until a few QUALITY PEOPLE get to notice you and your work.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Writing skills. Since 2008, I have been writing. Before becoming a content writer, I began as a blogger. However, I must admit that I am still not a pro in this field.
We are the same I also started 2008 writing academic essays. It is a fun job. Journalism graduates will be good in this job

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Other than surveys and posting on forums I can't think of other skills I got. I am not that savy when it comes to exploring feaures and don't understand some internet language.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.048
Like @Ginger said I also don't have any special skills so I devote most of my time to the forum sites. I wish if I had some skills which would have earned me better than what I earned from the forum sites.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have writing skills, web designing skills, and marketing skills. These skills make me money.
That sounds great. I have no experience or background in web designing. I know a cousin who earns a lot in web designing using WordPress. I don't know how she learned that skill. I'm also don't know of any marketing skills

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do translation. But I don't do it online. I just do my translation on Word and send the file to my client. For online earning, I just do some surveys and posting on forums.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are numerous skills one can acquire in order to earn online, the ones that are rampant don't really pay much, simply because everyone can do them, but the rare ones are a good one, because only few people can execute them.

Back