What cryptocurrency are you investing in

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
BTC is good but you need to understand that it will not make you life-changing money. I am looking for low market caps that have the potential to do 100x to 1000x.
If there's an option like that which will give so much returns. that would be great but in reality there is no such quick money scheme that we can call legit.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in litecoin at the moment is a very good choice. The reason is because its halving is coming and it usually skyrockets during that period.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I don't invest at the moment I decided to take a break because I was losing a lot but I invest in Bitcoin dogecoin sometimes Litecoin popular cryptocurrencies sometimes I invest in less known ones

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't invest at the moment I decided to take a break because I was losing a lot but I invest in Bitcoin dogecoin sometimes Litecoin popular cryptocurrencies sometimes I invest in less known ones
Litecoin is one of the cryptocurrencies that can give you a significant profit in a few months to come. Litecoin halving is approaching.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For now I am not investing in any crypto currency. But if I would have enough money I would have tried litecoin or the BCH. This is because they are quite promising.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have many cryptocurrencies in my list but presently I think litecoin halving is approaching and it is the foremost cryptocurrency I will be investing in..

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
it is not just a promising cryptocurrency instead it is already established. The reason it would pump in my own perspective is because of its halving coming up.
Exactly, the halving comes in August, although it also depends a lot on how the market is, because really, if there is no money entering the market, there will be no forceful movement in the price.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, the halving comes in August, although it also depends a lot on how the market is, because really, if there is no money entering the market, there will be no forceful movement in the price.
if many shitcoins can pump massively then I also believe that litecoin will also pump. If you check its history you will understand that there is always a bear season during its halving and it always pumps.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
if many shitcoins can pump massively then I also believe that litecoin will also pump. If you check its history you will understand that there is always a bear season during its halving and it always pumps.
well, there will always be pumps regardless of the market, in one currency or another, I mean sustained movements over time that are what generate the upward trend and therefore the great benefits for every crypto investor, I think Litecoin will rise after the halving, but I don't know since it will keep moving, that is what is important at least for me.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I have read through most of the coins that people are investing in and hoping that they will hit a bull run and they will make profits and others are concentrating on coins that are just coming up, staking in them and hoping when they go live then boom a bull run. This is great to learn from others. We must get to understand the quality of the coin before investing in it and its potential. Some other things to look out for are the people behind its development and its market cap then the chances of its stability will be even higher.

As for me I am investing in XRP, BCH, MATIC, SOL, LTC and BNB now and see how it all goes with my fingers crossed. Kindly note that this is not from the blues and it takes basic skills to be able to analyze and make a call like that.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
There are a lot of cryptocurrency to invest i have never invested in any of them do you people invest in crypto which is the best currency in which we can invest
Currently I'm looking towards investing into litecoin, it actually seem to be very promising at the moment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
There are some cryptos that I'm saving for the long term, of course it will be more than a year or waiting for a bullrun. The largest number of more than 50% is Bitcoin while other cryptos like Solana, ADA, Litecoin, Doge, SHIB,

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of cryptocurrency to invest i have never invested in any of them do you people invest in crypto which is the best currency in which we can invest
I would invest more in Bitcoin and litecoin than any other crypto currency even though there is this telegram group that I joined which gives signal in which coin goes into the bull run and is having the potential to make a lot of profits for those who buy it and hold for some time before the swap to either BTC or USDT when they have reached the profit level that they feel is okay for them.

Back