AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
After lose of work, there is a moment of reflection and grievances. This moment is crucial in making or destroying a person's willingness to suceed in life. After this moment, there is need to make decisive changes how to move forward.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
No job is secured in this era where economy undergoes a lot of fluctuations. So, one has to be prepared for it at any unexpected time. Save while you have job and keep aside some for such rainy days. Always try to build one extra source of income.
Settle down the formalities after your job ends... compensation etc and then without wasting your time upload your resume to different sites and start a hunt for new job.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
That happened to me many years ago when the company I worked for went bankrupt. It was fortunate that employees got the compensation. At that time, there were not many online earning opportunities. My only option was to look for a new job. Meanwhile, I helped out in my brother's business.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
The current economic recession is hitting very hard. There are massive layoff every where. People are walking on egg shells. Anyone can get a pink slip anytime and it comes as an unexpected shock. People have to mentally prepared.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
New job might not come immediately. So, it's always wise to have a savings habit. Always keep aside some fund that will help you during such rainy days. Till you get a job and start earning again, this money will help. And along with job hunting, one can start some side hustles like online earnings to get some money or any part time job.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I experienced losing a job but the next day I was hired to teach French and Spanish so funny but I was paid in full package. That was so interesting and enjoyable.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
For me losing a job abruptly is a sign that it's time to reassess my career goals and see if theres a different path I want to pursue. I like to take the time to consider my skills, interests, and values, and explore other industries or roles that align with them.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I experienced losing a job but the next day I was hired to teach French and Spanish so funny but I was paid in full package. That was so interesting and enjoyable.
That's a good thing. And I would say that you were lucky about that. Sometimes people end up loosing some good time to land into a good job suiting their talents and skills. I have seen some managing with few low skilled sids hustles till they actually landed in good job.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
That's a good thing. And I would say that you were lucky about that. Sometimes people end up loosing some good time to land into a good job suiting their talents and skills. I have seen some managing with few low skilled sids hustles till they actually landed in good job.
That's true, let's always tell ourselves that everything happens for a reason, a better opportunity follows after a short feeling of uncertainty.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Every event, good or bad, in the life becomes an experience. And we do learn and grow with our experiences. Loosing a job can be hard hitting. But one has to take it as an experience that will make you better and stronger. Learn from it and move ahead. You will find ways to survive and might get another better opportunities.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Is tough experience. The first step is to take a deep breath and assess your situation start by creating a plan to manage your finances and look for new job options.

Back