What do you like most about RIF?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes I want to give it to the team here. you need a creative mind to run a forum successfully and the admins here are really trying to make things happen

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I am one of the early members but I am not too active as a poster. This is a good site to make at leats $1 every day through forum posting activities. If you offer freelancing services or even trade, you have a huge potential to make money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
One thing i like the most about referral Index forum is the amount of content on the forum one can engage themselves in and how easy it is to navigate the site.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to PTP, without bias RIF beat them all, RIF leads while others follow, ranging from prompt payment, You get to learn a lot on this great forum and also comment your view without fear of getting banned, honestly I give it up for RIF, very appealing user interface, that would keep you glued, interesting topics
I have been a member of many PTP forums since 2018, but currently I am only active in RIF and FC, but I want to ask you what do you like most about RIF? I really like one of the RIF rules. You can earn $1 per day maximum and then you won't get paid for commenting anymore. But there are forums that don't have clear rules and if you post too much you might get banned without warning which is not fair in my opinion.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to PTP, without bias RIF beat them all, RIF leads while others follow, ranging from prompt payment, You get to learn a lot on this great forum and also comment your view without fear of getting banned, honestly I give it up for RIF, very appealing user interface, that would keep you glued, interesting topics
Yes, the rif rules are not strict and you are not usually banned, this is if they ban you without warning in other forums. for example BMF ban you without warning

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
What I like most about rif is its community, here you can talk about whatever you want, always related to the theme of the forum, and everyone is very respectful and dynamic, it is an evolving forum with very good prospects

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I like most about rif is its community, here you can talk about whatever you want, always related to the theme of the forum, and everyone is very respectful and dynamic, it is an evolving forum with very good prospects
It's the same. The rules are clear and you know that you cannot make more than 1 dollar a day. You don't need to wait 1 month to receive money. I like many things here

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
how am I able to make 1 dollar here in one day? Please and thank you.
Well, each comment is worth 1 cent and creating a topic is worth 2 cents. You can work and chat with other users. Note that your comments should not be less than 30 words and your topics should not be less than 60 words (if I'm not mistaken)

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
how am I able to make 1 dollar here in one day? Please and thank you.
As the member above says you will have to make 100 publications, or if you combine it with opening threads it will take less, honestly I have never earned $ 1 in RIF, but I do not really care since I publish when I have time, if you want to earn $ 1 a day you must spend a lot of time I guess.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As the member above says you will have to make 100 publications, or if you combine it with opening threads it will take less, honestly I have never earned $ 1 in RIF, but I do not really care since I publish when I have time, if you want to earn $ 1 a day you must spend a lot of time I guess.
Yes, you can almost say that this is a full-time job that is not worth it in my opinion. If you upgrade the account, you can easily earn 1 dollar a day, it depends on you. Does it work for you or not

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, each comment is worth 1 cent and creating a topic is worth 2 cents. You can work and chat with other users. Note that your comments should not be less than 30 words and your topics should not be less than 60 words (if I'm not mistaken)
Thank you so much for your reply, I shall put my thinking cap on and see what I can plan and come with to earn more money here. I am very sure if I think hard enough I will be able to come up with ideas and earn more, just need to keep on practicing when I come here and to pop in more often.
I can do this if I really try hard to learn.
Post automatically merged:

I love the interface too and the admin is not too strict unlike other admins on some other earning platforms. There are even some of those admins who will just want to frustrate you.
I do like this site a lot, but just tend to go Mylot more as I am so used to it, but as they say to learn something and get faster and better at it you need to practice more.
So my goal will for June will be get to the next level, which will regard posting more here and to write on my time table certain times to come here and read, comment, chat and hopefully make some new discussions that people will enjoy reading and want to reply to.

I love the interface too and the admin is not too strict unlike other admins on some other earning platforms. There are even some of those admins who will just want to frustrate you.
As yet I have had no problems with admin on here.

I am still amazed that we are allowed to openly discuss other forms, survey sites etc on this forum.

It is good as already I have learnt a lot.

Just don't understand what happens if you follow a person, but sure I will figure it out at some point

Yes, you can almost say that this is a full-time job that is not worth it in my opinion. If you upgrade the account, you can easily earn 1 dollar a day, it depends on you. Does it work for you or not
It good to sit down and read while having a cuppa in the morning,

sometimes I read and comment when I am cooking the tea, passes the time while you are waiting for the veggies to cook

It is good just to come when we can, read, comment and catch up with friends.

There always seems to be something to read and reply to when I pop in, so much I don't have time to go exploring on this site, hopefully in June I shall also do some exploring and see what I can find

Last edited:

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I like most about RIF is that there is so much activity here. Therefore, I don't lack posts to comment on or discuss about. I also like that there are so many exchanges that allow me to withdraw money even though the admin only allows PayPal withdrawal which I don't use.

Back