What do you like most about RIF?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I like most about RIF is that there is so much activity here. Therefore, I don't lack posts to comment on or discuss about. I also like that there are so many exchanges that allow me to withdraw money even though the admin only allows PayPal withdrawal which I don't use.
Do they not do Paypal in your country?
Although I have been here longer than you, I am sure all your skills are a lot better than mine on the lap top, so would you mind sharing with me what you have learnt so far and how you find your way around the site, ie finding new posts, posts that have been around a while to reply to?
Hope you don't mind me asking , I am a slow learner

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
Yes, you can almost say that this is a full-time job that is not worth it in my opinion. If you upgrade the account, you can easily earn 1 dollar a day, it depends on you. Does it work for you or not
I think it is best to enter when you have time to publish what you can or rather on the topics that you know and interest you, and little else, and not publish by obligation, for me it is entertaining since I like the RIF interface, the community and there are very good publications, so I do not find it as tedious as in other sites to publish.
It is good just to come when we can, read, comment and catch up with friends.

There always seems to be something to read and reply to when I pop in, so much I don't have time to go exploring on this site, hopefully in June I shall also do some exploring and see what I can find
Exactly, it is better to comment when you have time, and in the topics you like, without pressure, some days you will publish less others more, no problem.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I like most about RIF is that there is so much activity here. Therefore, I don't lack posts to comment on or discuss about. I also like that there are so many exchanges that allow me to withdraw money even though the admin only allows PayPal withdrawal which I don't use.
Exactly
A site will also be interesting when most of its users are active just like the way we are now. I love the fact that we can interact with different kind of people and talk about a lot of things

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is best to enter when you have time to publish what you can or rather on the topics that you know and interest you, and little else, and not publish by obligation, for me it is entertaining since I like the RIF interface, the community and there are very good publications, so I do not find it as tedious as in other sites to publish.

Exactly, it is better to comment when you have time, and in the topics you like, without pressure, some days you will publish less others more, no problem.
yes i agree When you don't need money, you can work with focus and earn even more money. You don't even need to look at your income and one day you realize that you collected 20 dollars from a forum. work without pressure is the best option

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
yes i agree When you don't need money, you can work with focus and earn even more money. You don't even need to look at your income and one day you realize that you collected 20 dollars from a forum. work without pressure is the best option
Yes,that's what I do, because it's not my main source of income, just one more, the worst thing is to always be looking at how much you earn for everything you do, that clouds your mind and you may be thinking that everything is a waste of time, but as time passes the money increases, especially when those small profits are used for what I use in a certain part, that is to invest or trading, It all adds up.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
I like an earning site that one can work and chat with other users.Rhis os what this site offers and it is mit a bad idea. You can relax at the relaxation section

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
There are so many things that I like about the Referral index forum. Some of them is the instant payment of the members, very many topics to contribute to among others.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes,that's what I do, because it's not my main source of income, just one more, the worst thing is to always be looking at how much you earn for everything you do, that clouds your mind and you may be thinking that everything is a waste of time, but as time passes the money increases, especially when those small profits are used for what I use in a certain part, that is to invest or trading, It all adds up.
I liked what you said. Yes, this mentality is wrong. I think the pressure of life is the reason. But that's life. We must try to stay mentally strong. Conditions will improve. Even $1 will help

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
I liked what you said. Yes, this mentality is wrong. I think the pressure of life is the reason. But that's life. We must try to stay mentally strong. Conditions will improve. Even $1 will help
Exactly my friend, there will be a moment that maybe you can start to save some margins, when the debts are paid and the bills are paid, and you will be able to invest and save while you continue working, then you can start to build your finances correctly, just keep going.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
The site is up and running in a smooth way and the fact that it has outsmarted all of the other old paid to post forums on the industry. Congratulations Index forum.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I don't know for other people but as for me, this new design makes it very easy for me to write. I just realized that I am faster when typing now as the layout of more responsive.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very true, there is always something to learn from in every section of this wonderful platform, there is always what to comment about, never a dull moment with RIF, intelligent and engaging conversations amongst members.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to posting on RIF I love that there are so many different topics to discuss and that there is plenty I can contribute to with high-quality posts and information. I also love the interface and how easy it is to navigate the forum as well. The community as a whole is awesome and friendly as well and that is always something I look for in a forum.
Yup RIF is a great forum there are a lot of topics and things like that I'm always excited to post on there and I'm never bored

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like how the admin thinks about us all the time and comes up with these contests that help us earn more in less time and keeps us interested in the website

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that I have tried several paid-to-post forums so far but no other forum compares to R.I.F. Currently, I am active only on R.I.F. I like working here because I learn new things every day and I feel so welcome.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like RIF from first day because of the user friendly website and payments and rewards are always on time and this increase the confidence of all users of the website.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly
A site will also be interesting when most of its users are active just like the way we are now. I love the fact that we can interact with different kind of people and talk about a lot of things
Absolutely correct, there are numerous things to like about this great forum, one of them is the simplicity of the website, very easy and straight forward to navigate, secondly this forum do not ban it's members anyhow, at least before you are being banned, you would be given a prior notice.

Back