What do you think about being a house wife or house husband?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Generally our culture expects the man to be the breadwinner and provider while the wife is the maker of the home. That's the traditional concept. Through the years women were empowered to prove their worth in the community and work and even occupying high position s in the organization, thus it has becomes common that both the husband and wife are working.
As to my stand on the matter it's bettter that husband will work and strive to make a good income for the family to keep his self esteem.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
That depends on the situation of individual family and the mutual agreement of the couple. If the wife earns more, the husband can manage the household and work part-time from home.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.863
Is cool to me if only the husband pays every month you don't have to stress out there just stay home and trained your kids .
That is a lazy person's mindset. I can't be a housewife regardless of how much the hubby gives me every month. I also want to have my endeavour and money.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
I believe being a stay-at-home partner is a remarkable and undervalued profession. I think it's wonderful to have a partner who can devote themselves to creating a warm and supportive environment, allowing the other to pursue their career and passions.

Back