What do you think about the survey site YouGov?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
The platform is a very good one but it is meant for people who are living in America or people who are living from America because the questions they ask is based in America
No, they are various local sites. I live in Hong Kong. The questions of the survey I've done for them are pretty local.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never taken an interest in survey sites. I understand that they are so hard to work in especially if you are in a third world country. You may not qualify for some surveys or you get disqualified amid a survey.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am doing my best to find more ways and will also look for some easy survey apps to try
YouGov is one of the easiest survey sites in my opinion, he didn't disqualify me when I got an invitation via email. However, surveys don't come every day so it's less reliable, but it's not bad for getting extra money.
Post automatically merged:

The platform is a very good one but it is meant for people who are living in America or people who are living from America because the questions they ask is based in America
That's right I agree with you. But I have completed several surveys there and I took the survey only when I received an invitation via email, so far the survey has been quite easy and has not disqualified me. It's just that surveys rarely come, but it's not bad to get extra money.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.638
YouGov is one of the easiest survey sites in my opinion, he didn't disqualify me when I got an invitation via email. However, surveys don't come every day so it's less reliable, but it's not bad for getting extra money.
Post automatically merged:

That's right I agree with you. But I have completed several surveys there and I took the survey only when I received an invitation via email, so far the survey has been quite easy and has not disqualified me. It's just that surveys rarely come, but it's not bad to get extra money.
It is also very rare for you to see that You Government disqualified someone for survey because they already know our interests and they know the kind of questions that you would love to answer.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The problem about Yougov is its very high payment threshold that take months to reach
He needs 5000 points to be exchanged for cash of 200,000 rupiah, or the equivalent of 13.44$. It's true that it's taking a long time, so far I haven't even gotten my payment yet. But because the survey is quite easy I still survive.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its hard to reach this amount for someone like me who is impatient and not good at surveys so it will take months if not years and no assurance that I will reach lol
I am also the same as you, my patience is still as thin as a tissue. LOL But sometimes I get bored to keep writing, so I can take advantage of the time to be active in surveys. Because in surveys we only need to read and click on the answers, no need to write long. LOL

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you are still very good as I have read some of your posts in which you posted about your good experience on some of the survey websites but for me no such experience.
Just so you know, I'm active in surveys because sometimes I get bored to keep writing. However, I want to stay productive in my free time, so I actively go to survey sites. Not that my level of patience is very good. LOL

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have taken the Yougov Survey a few months ago, of the many survey sites, only the Yougov Survey is easy for me to do. So far I haven't gotten any payments from there, because I haven't managed to reach the minimum payment limit.

Are there any members here who are members of the Yougov survey site, what do you think about this? Have any of you ever managed to withdraw a payment? Let's discuss here. thank you.
if there is anything I don't like engaging myself it is to perform on your survey site as most of your time services are not available for my region and that hurts a lot.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
if there is anything I don't like engaging myself it is to perform on your survey site as most of your time services are not available for my region and that hurts a lot.
Sorry to hear that, but my country is also a tier 3 country maybe the same as yours. And there are not many survey opportunities here. One of them that came easy for me was the YouGov site.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry to hear that, but my country is also a tier 3 country maybe the same as yours. And there are not many survey opportunities here. One of them that came easy for me was the YouGov site.
This and many many other reasons are one of the things that I do not engage myself in any survey sites because getting to answer so many questions that pops up and then at the end you get the statement survey is unavailable for your region.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This and many many other reasons are one of the things that I do not engage myself in any survey sites because getting to answer so many questions that pops up and then at the end you get the statement survey is unavailable for your region.
Yes, I know. But the YouGov site doesn't disqualify us, because he specifically sent an invitation to take part in the survey via email. That's why I'm still there, even though the surveys don't come every day.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never taken an interest in survey sites. I understand that they are so hard to work in especially if you are in a third world country. You may not qualify for some surveys or you get disqualified amid a survey.
Same for me there are a lot of great surveys sites but for me they are not worth it at all it's where I live but I don't mind since I found diffriend ways to make money

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same for me there are a lot of great surveys sites but for me they are not worth it at all it's where I live but I don't mind since I found diffriend ways to make money
It's good if you have a different way to make money. Indeed, there are many ways to make money online. May I know what method did you use, besides the PTP site?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You gov is one of the best website to earn from but the problem is you need to reach $50 to get paid and that will take a lot of time
But sorry, as far as I remember, not $ 50 but 5000 points can be exchanged for 200,000 rupiah or around 13.39 $. It's true that it takes a long time because surveys don't come every day.

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have heard about this survey site and I think that it is legit. I like survey sites very much but unfortunately, survey sites are not for me because surveys are not available in my country.

Back