What do you think about the survey site YouGov?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard about this survey site and I think that it is legit. I like survey sites very much but unfortunately, survey sites are not for me because surveys are not available in my country.
I just received a survey invitation from youGov last night, and I have successfully completed it. I hope to get payment from there soon. I'm sad to hear that this site is not suitable for you.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I just received a survey invitation from youGov last night, and I have successfully completed it. I hope to get payment from there soon. I'm sad to hear that this site is not suitable for you.
It is so nice to hear that you received a survey invitation from this site last night and that you completed it. I hope that you will receive your payment very soon. Unfortunately, surveys do not work for my country, so I use other earning earning methods.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
But there are some who say this site is legit, maybe you should wait for the last incoming survey. Because surveys are rare, but once you enter, you won't be disqualified. I think you just need to wait for the notification to come via email, don't give up yet, worrying that you will be disappointed when the last survey comes back.
I no longer continue doing surveys at YouGov. I declared them spam site. I won't waste my time on a survey site payment peanut. I better sleep. It's almost 5 months now that I waited to be able to claim, but to no avail.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Years back, I joined the surverygov site with high hopes. After interacting with this site, I however soon learned that it is principally targeted at people living in the USA and perhaps Europe. I thereby abandoned the little earnings I had made on this site.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think I conducted some surveys with them in the past, but I get disqualified from many surveys in this survey panel so I left it, this panel is legal, but honestly I prefer others like CPX research or Bitlabs among others.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
surveys are not really my thing but I think it can work it just requires quite a lot of work to earn and if you live in the countries like america it would be nice

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I feel its a wonderful website to earn and Indian users can get paid straight to paytm and from there we can easily transfer to our linked bank account so no fee

Back