What do you think is a suitable business for a beginner who doesn't have a lot of capital?

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
As for me, a beginner is important for him to build a small business first, to train his business mentality so that he is tough and doesn't give up.

One of the things that is quite easy is that he can start trying to sell offline. Selling offline is quite easy, you only need to prepare a place, prepare goods for sale, and sell them to customers who come to buy their products.

Of the profits, he uses 1/3 of the share to develop business capital, and he can use the rest for his personal needs. What do you think about it?
As a beginner, well they might get a small place as you said and they can start online too for them to get potential customers before getting a place to sell things since lot of money will be needed to make preparations.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is better for the new entrepreneur to do the right planning. It is good for him to make an estimation as to how much he would need and what products should he deliver t the community.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is better for the new entrepreneur to do the right planning. It is good for him to make an estimation as to how much he would need and what products should he deliver t the community.

Well, if a person has a limited amount of capital, then he should not invest in business until or unless he becomes familiar or experienced enough when it comes to running a business. He may suffer from losses.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a beginner, well they might get a small place as you said and they can start online too for them to get potential customers before getting a place to sell things since lot of money will be needed to make preparations.
That's right, even though I used to start with an offline business, I had to pay the rent for a place in the market. Because at that time online business was not that widespread, but now online business is better for beginners who have small and limited capital.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Well, if a person has a limited amount of capital, then he should not invest in business until or unless he becomes familiar or experienced enough when it comes to running a business. He may suffer from losses.
Yeah it's better for a new business owner to refrain doing business if capital is lacking and no assurance as to what products he would sell.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

In my opinion, he can do business, but he should choose a business that suits his interests, skills, and the amount of capital he has. If he has limited capital, he should start from a small business, such as selling online. From the existing profits he can continue to develop his business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Yes I agree that a beginner without capital or who does not have a lot of capital can start with either dropshipping or affiliate marketing. With these you do not need have to buy goods .
Yes this is actually a good one and it is pretty common these days. With Affiliate marketing you do not need to buy any products so if in the end the business does not go well, you won't loose anything, just your time.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$5.195
I started my business online by registering on an e-commerce platform for free. I did not shell out working capital for the items to be sold. I used the old and new items in my storage area.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes this is actually a good one and it is pretty common these days. With Affiliate marketing you do not need to buy any products so if in the end the business does not go well, you won't loose anything, just your time.
To start affiliate marketing, at least he has social media or a website as a place to promote his product links. I've tried this, but it doesn't suit me, because I don't have a website and social media that's full of visitors.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
For a beginner here in my country and location I will suggest to take start from general store business in which he must orient his shop with general items which has it's all time demand.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.293
My point exactly, With Affiliate marketing you do not need to buy any products you just have to learn marketing skills the business will go well if the right skills

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For a beginner here in my country and location I will suggest to take start from general store business in which he must orient his shop with general items which has it's all time demand.
That's right, common products are usually easier to sell, so they're perfect for beginners. Example: He sells food/snacks, looking for products that everyone will definitely like to eat, so that the target market is wider.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.293
Yeah with online business you might not need capital at all you can just start up with affiliate marketing, you do not need any capital to begin it just go ahead

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.293
The most for me will be ti go for a business that will fit the money you have. Because there's no need choosing business that would not be started with what you have

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also see my self as a beginner in business with little capital
I believe that the best we as beginners can do is anything that can grow our capital patiently

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is not a must that you have to start your business with a very big capital, so in this kind of situation you have to work with the money that you have available at your disposal.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The kind of business a beginner can start with a small capital depends on the person's location and interest. It is also good to start by working for someone in your interested field to gather experience

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are numerous businesses that a beginner can lay his or her hands on , for example one can start out with making a point of sale stand where he or she gives out cabs and also deposits cash for people and get some profits, it doesn't require any special skills or experience.

Back