What do you think is a suitable business for a beginner who doesn't have a lot of capital?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you can try with dropshiping however it's not 2016 at the moment dropshipping is not the best way to make money but it can maybe work if you have small capital

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.020
As for me, a beginner is important for him to build a small business first, to train his business mentality so that he is tough and doesn't give up.

One of the things that is quite easy is that he can start trying to sell offline. Selling offline is quite easy, you only need to prepare a place, prepare goods for sale, and sell them to customers who come to buy their products.

Of the profits, he uses 1/3 of the share to develop business capital, and he can use the rest for his personal needs. What do you think about it?
The person can start any online business but it also depends on what the person wants. We have so many online activities like freelancing, dropshipping, affiliate marketing and so much more

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The person can start any online business but it also depends on what the person wants. We have so many online activities like freelancing, dropshipping, affiliate marketing and so much more
Yes it's good for you if you can make decent money. I once tried affiliate marketing but I quit, because I wasn't making decent money from it. Because I don't have the main capital in the form of a social media page that has a lot of followers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.020
Yes it's good for you if you can make decent money. I once tried affiliate marketing but I quit, because I wasn't making decent money from it. Because I don't have the main capital in the form of a social media page that has a lot of followers.
You can actually make a lot of money from it but doing that business is stressful and it is not even easier to convince people to come and buy the things you are advertising you need to be very good at it

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you can buy clothes in sale and can sell them online you can also buy food and make dishes and earn profits via partnering with companies like foodpanda there are many options you just need to actually explore .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.020
you can buy clothes in sale and can sell them online you can also buy food and make dishes and earn profits via partnering with companies like foodpanda there are many options you just need to actually explore .
This is what so many people do and it is highly lucrative because fashion is a business that is highly recommended in every part of the world and there is no part of the world that does not like fashion

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can actually make a lot of money from it but doing that business is stressful and it is not even easier to convince people to come and buy the things you are advertising you need to be very good at it
What you say is true, it takes special skills to be able to persuade customers to want to buy our products. But I think it's not so difficult if the goods we sell are what they need, with good quality and affordable prices.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.020
What you say is true, it takes special skills to be able to persuade customers to want to buy our products. But I think it's not so difficult if the goods we sell are what they need, with good quality and affordable prices.
And you should not try to force them because you want them to buy something from you.There is a way to go about it. You can promise to give them discounts or do other things that they would love

Back