What embarrasses you the most and what’s been your most embarrassing moment?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
The most embarrassing moment that I experienced before is when I slipped on the stage during my high school. Luckily, I was able to catch up with the performance at that time.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.300
Raw Dex
$0.008
My most embarrassing moment happened when I took a trip to Japan. When I arrived at the Narita Airport taking my flight back home, I went to the wrong terminal. Could not find my way. When I checked with the Help Desk, the customer service person told me I was called many times. They were glad they finally found me. Someone immediately grabbed me and took me on board. Every passenger looked at me. I was so embarrassed that the flight was delayed because of me.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
My most embarrassing moment happened when I took a trip to Japan. When I arrived at the Narita Airport taking my flight back home, I went to the wrong terminal. Could not find my way. When I checked with the Help Desk, the customer service person told me I was called many times. They were glad they finally found me. Someone immediately grabbed me and took me on board. Every passenger looked at me. I was so embarrassed that the flight was delayed because of me.
I might be feeling the same way. I also experienced this, but I just forgot the exact time to go on board. It was a connecting flight at that time.

Back