Not open for further replies.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A person in vacation can still make posts no matter where he or she is. We are living in a global village. Something is not sounding ok.
true and what is so hard to stay on your phone for a few minutes and pay it is not hard and it does not take time or a lot of effort maybe he does not have internet or he could have hired a person to pay us wierd

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
@Jordan hasn't responded to those of us who have his contact info, so it isn't worth guessing the actual reason why he has been gone for so long, as he didn't exactly make an announcement topic detailing how long he would be gone.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Thank you so much for the info. It's only @Jordan who knows the reason why he has gone too long. It's hard to guess. I'm hoping he's okay and get back soon.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hope everything is fine with Jordan. He could really be away for a much needed vacation. Everyone here needs recharging too so we should make that part of our routine to take a break from the routine things we do everyday.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
We really do not know exactly what happened to Jordan. He has been away for almost one month and it is not hard to visit his own site and explain why he can not pay people or why he needs a very long vacation. There is no elaboration.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We really do not know exactly what happened to Jordan. He has been away for almost one month and it is not hard to visit his own site and explain why he can not pay people or why he needs a very long vacation. There is no elaboration.
indeed hoping he will come back lol what would happen it he does not come back? The site would be gone or somebody would take over I don't think it would happen I think Jordan will be back in some time

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I think at this moment the best is for us to wait until official communication is made.The thing is that next time i think a smooth hand over would be a plus just to show the competence and that there is a team in place.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
indeed hoping he will come back lol what would happen it he does not come back? The site would be gone or somebody would take over I don't think it would happen I think Jordan will be back in some time
Let us always be positive though we cannot avoid negative thinking regarding the fate of RIF😥 I love RIF. It is on this site that I learned the right business for me. Hoping @Jordan feels us, that we miss him too.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At this point in time, I am going to lock this thread. As we do not know there whereabouts of Jordan, we have no need to speculate or continue assuming the worst. As updates become available, I will keep you guys updated. Please continue watching the official news and announcements page for further information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back