What is good in investing?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
When you want to invest, there is something very important you want to prove and that is MONEY.
We all want to invest to have a better life. This is the only solution for a better change in life. Though
not all can start investing if capital is zero or capital is too small. Money is involved when investing in
something. Also, it is so beneficial for we can stay ahead of inflation.

It is also through investing that we can build wealth. If your investment is already stable, then you can
retire at an early age. There is no doubt that we can meet our goals. There is money to be used to buy something
or to ad your investment. Investing while still young is very good to do for that is the only chance to become
a millionaire at an early age. Mark my words, guys!

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you want to invest, there is something very important you want to prove and that is MONEY.
We all want to invest to have a better life. This is the only solution for a better change in life. Though
not all can start investing if capital is zero or capital is too small. Money is involved when investing in
something. Also, it is so beneficial for we can stay ahead of inflation.

It is also through investing that waa can build wealth. If your investment is already stable, then you can
retire at an early age. There is no doubt that we can meet our goals. There is money to be used to buy something
or to ad your investment. Investing while still young is very good to do for that is the only chance to become
a millionaire at an early age. Mark my words, guys!
That is the beauty of the Internet and Crypto today. If you have an Internet Connection that is all you need to join CryptoWin for free and start by clicking faucets to build your balance. That is how I started and now I have Millions of Satoshi without spending any of my own money, it was all earned free.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
@oldbuddy, how much is the value of one satoshi in US dollars? I am so happy for you. Your online investment is gaining. . Until this time, I have not yet created a crypto wallet which was required of me in order to get into this business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see investment as asset since it might help one out in some financial issues in future. you might just be doing your generation a world of good by investing

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment has many benefits, it will help you make big profits when you have long term vision and also investments can help you in your retirement which is an important issue.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
That's absolutely correct, we should not overlooked the benefits investing. We can start from small and little by little make it grow big. That's our propose why invest. We want money all the time. It's good to be financially independent.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
The major purpose for investing is to double our primary capital. People invest today cause they simply want to make more money, i believe this is why investment is good .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
You got the point there too, it is necessarily to increment our capital to have better earnings, in so doing we won't feel insecure when a sudden need of money arises. It's good to have investment big or small.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@oldbuddy, how much is the value of one satoshi in US dollars? I am so happy for you. Your online investment is gaining. . Until this time, I have not yet created a crypto wallet which was required of me in order to get into this business.
The value of one Satoshi right now is $0.000240288 USD, but when you have millions of them that earn millions more over time, it adds up fast.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good investment comes from having the plans in place before investing. You would have done a good research then be sure that it will work for you before dumping your money in it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes if you have the right skills you can go ahead with doing the job of planning and testing yourself which will help you know when an investment is a good one

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
totally agree with you @Starmix if i can turn back time, i would invest at young age, i spend a lot when i was younger, wild and free. Now, i realize its not to late to started, i do invest my money in stocks and you knew it already i have my small shop that i have to run, so i will make it bigger than before, at least i try to do it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
It is never late to invest as long as you have the money for capital plus your interest and passion to let it happen to your life. Do not hesitate to try .

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@RicAngelo, you see, @oldbuddy started investing at his current age now, 84. Age is not a hindrance as long as you have the will. It is never late and time has no limit.
The only difference it makes is you need to find something that compounds faster if you don't have as much time to wait. My project only takes one day to earn a profit. Then I reinvest the same amount plus the interest earned each following day, which is called compounding. That's how I went from zero (using free money earned online) to over a million satoshi in eight months. It grew very slow at first, but blew my socks off towards the end and tomorrow it will add another 7,700 Satoshi for that one day.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
The only difference it makes is you need to find something that compounds faster if you don't have as much time to wait. My project only takes one day.
That is so awesome, it takes you one day only to have your investment compounding. It is so fast. Actually, my problem is I do not have yeta cryto wallet. I am so busy at work. But tomorrow,rst assured I will do the action. Thank you for inspiring me.

Back