What is good in investing?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
You can just download a finance application and read the terms and condition but it is very important to have your government identity card so that you will be able to withdraw your money
Thank you dear for sharing with me the procedures. I am hoping I would succeed. I have not done it this day, we had an emergency meeting for 3 hours and got exhausted after the meeting. I hope to download it later.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Ooh that's cool
If you have any difficulty, you can just let me know by sending a first message
I downloaded but I did not continue. I may run of time because it's almost evening. We have 4 visitors they interrupt me, omg. I will finalise it tomorrow. Thanks dear.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I downloaded but I did not continue. I may run of time because it's almost evening. We have 4 visitors they interrupt me, omg. I will finalise it tomorrow. Thanks dear.
There is no problem
Please make sure that you download the real application. You know that scammers may be very funny

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
How to detect they're scam Binance sites? Are there indications based on your experience? I see the color is gold, I am hoping it will be the real one. Scanners are like a virus.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Investing is an essential activity if you are looking to grow your money exponentially if you have a good strategy, capital management, good risk management and therefore do good research and choose the right assets according to your analysis, it is not something simple and whoever says it is lying, if not the statistics would say otherwise and these are that most retailers lose money investing, and that's because at some point mentioned above they fail.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Oh I'm so happy to know the legit color. I will not hesitate to download it tomorrow. Why need to download why not apply right away?
Another reason why I like the application is that it will teach you how to make use of it and the dashboard of new users is different from the dashboard of old users

Back