What is good in investing?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@RicAngelo, you see, @oldbuddy started investing at his current age now, 84. Age is not a hindrance as long as you have the will. It is never late and time has no limit.
i see, noted i learn so much from @oldbuddy its never too late to started as long as we willing to learn and improve ourself (skills and whatever it takes to make it better). i am saving my money to investing, though. i know that i dont have big capital for sure, at least for now

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Try to click his link, it does not require a big capital. if you have a crypto wallet, then never say No to that investment. I will create a crypto account wallet so that I can invest with compounding interest daily.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is so awesome, it takes you one day only to have your investment compounding. It is so fast. Actually, my problem is I do not have yeta cryto wallet. I am so busy at work. But tomorrow,rst assured I will do the action. Thank you for inspiring me.
You don't need a Crypto Wallet to get started, only after you have 1,000 Satoshi you can deposit for buying ActiveShares and for withdrawing when that time comes..
Post automatically merged:

i see, noted i learn so much from @oldbuddy its never too late to started as long as we willing to learn and improve ourself (skills and whatever it takes to make it better). i am saving my money to investing, though. i know that i dont have big capital for sure, at least for now
That is the beauty of this project, it does not take ANY capital to get started, just click the faucet and find a few other faucets if you have time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
You don't need a Crypto Wallet to get started, only after you have 1,000 Satoshi you can deposit for buying ActiveShares and for withdrawing when that time comes..
Post automatically merged:

That is the beauty of this project, it does not take ANY capital to get started, just click the faucet and find a few other faucets if you have time.
Thank you, my friend. But the first try required me to have a crypto wallet. Iwill clickthat link after someminutes of posting here. I am so interested to invest the one that gives compounding inetrestdaily.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you, my friend. But the first try required me to have a crypto wallet. Iwill clickthat link after someminutes of posting here. I am so interested to invest the one that gives compounding inetrestdaily.
The compound interest daily comes from CryptoWin after you buy Active Shares for 1,000 Satoshi each. To get the 1,000 Satoshi you can claim from the faucet every 15 minutes for 1 to 6 Satoshi each time. I have also heard of other Phillippine members taking surveys from the offer wall to earn faster. None of that activity requires a wallet until you want to withdraw your earnings, or move them from one project to another.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
The compound interest daily comes from CryptoWin after you buy Active Shares for 1,000 Satoshi each. To get the 1,000 Satoshi you can claim from the faucet every 15 minutes for 1 to 6 Satoshi each time. I have also heard of other Phillippine members taking surveys from the offer wall to earn faster. None of that activity requires a wallet until you want to withdraw your earnings, or move them from one project to another.
It is so amazing but when I register this day, they required my Bitcoin address, Sad to say I do not have a bitcoin address. I thought email address but it was wrong . I applied or register but it was not downloaded on my mobile, the app I need.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If you intend to invest, of course it is very good to maintain your financial stability, but when investing, don't choose the wrong one that doesn't suit your profile, don't be influenced by friends' invitations, for example, if a conservative investor chooses stock and cryptocurrency investment instruments, of course their heart will beat fast. any time you see huge price fluctuations and you might get a heart attack.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Investing means money at your end, which is the best thing in investing There is the assurance of a financial budget for the family and self rather than no investment at all. We may just imagine how to acquire thousands.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing means money at your end, which is the best thing in investing There is the assurance of a financial budget for the family and self rather than no investment at all. We may just imagine how to acquire thousands.
That's why my wife has a bank account where our Social Security gets direct deposited and I have a bank account where I keep all the money I earn online. A simple method we use to balance our money affairs.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
@oldbuddy, you are so good at that and your wife is so lucky for having a hardworking and intelligent husband like you. It seems the two of you are living on interest in your retirement now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Please make sure that you have a crypto wallet because I am sure that a time will come when you will prefer to get paid in cryptocurrency
That is so awesome, it takes you one day only to have your investment compounding. It is so fast. Actually, my problem is I do not have yeta cryto wallet. I am so busy at work. But tomorrow,rst assured I will do the action. Thank you for inspiring me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Please make sure that you have a crypto wallet because I am sure that a time will come when you will prefer to get paid in cryptocurrency
I do not have any idea how to create a crypt wallet, can you please elaborate it? It is not my line of work hehehe, but I have to face the challenge because of the opportunities that are coming my way.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
A good investment if for the long term I prefer investing in gold, if for the short term I prefer saving in the bank. Maybe everyone's investment choices are different, depending on financial conditions and the level of courage in taking risks.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Investing in gold always remain good, if we see even the record of decade or record of century then we will find that gold shows the upward trend. I always try to invest in it.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
When you want to invest, there is something very important you want to prove and that is MONEY.
We all want to invest to have a better life. This is the only solution for a better change in life. Though
not all can start investing if capital is zero or capital is too small. Money is involved when investing in
something. Also, it is so beneficial for we can stay ahead of inflation.

It is also through investing that we can build wealth. If your investment is already stable, then you can
retire at an early age. There is no doubt that we can meet our goals. There is money to be used to buy something
or to ad your investment. Investing while still young is very good to do for that is the only chance to become
a millionaire at an early age. Mark my words, guys!
Very true, both beats investing in the right business and also at a very early age, it makes you more fulfilled and relax.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I do not have any idea how to create a crypt wallet, can you please elaborate it? It is not my line of work hehehe, but I have to face the challenge because of the opportunities that are coming my way.
It is very easy. Just download Binance and follow the registration process. It is very easy and make sure that you have a means of identification

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
It is very easy. Just download Binance and follow the registration process. It is very easy and make sure that you have a means of identification
Thank you, dear. I will try it tomorrow for it is Saturday, so no work. I have much time to create a Bitcoin address. There is a good business that I like to join.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Thank you, dear. I will try it tomorrow for it is Saturday, so no work. I have much time to create a Bitcoin address. There is a good business that I like to join.
You can do it within 5 minutes and verify your account when you have a government identification card so it is not hard but make sure that you find the right time to do it so that you will not in put the wrong details

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
@Bisolami thanks dear, I'll do it tomorrow morning. I'm free of work tomorrow. What's about crypto wallet account, what's the procedure or procedures. You're expert on this hehe. It's not my line but I'll try.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
@Bisolami thanks dear, I'll do it tomorrow morning. I'm free of work tomorrow. What's about crypto wallet account, what's the procedure or procedures. You're expert on this hehe. It's not my line but I'll try.
You can just download a finance application and read the terms and condition but it is very important to have your government identity card so that you will be able to withdraw your money

Back