What is the age when one should be asked to start earning?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, it is always about the kind of living that determines at what age does one should start earning. If you were born with a rich parents, then I think , you can starts earning maybe after graduating from school. But if you were not born with a rich parents, mostly children are oblige to make their own income for a living. And that is a case anywhere in the world.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.005
I am against it. I don't want my kids to start earning at a younger stage. I want them to focus on their studies and earn when they complete their studies.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Also, you would need to teach them values so that they can control themselves when the money starts rolling in.
Of course, those are some of the basic stuff you need to teach children so that they can be able to manage money effectively. It is quite important and necessary.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am against it. I don't want my kids to start earning at a younger stage. I want them to focus on their studies and earn when they complete their studies.
I understand that this is genuine love for your kids but believe you me, those kids would not be happy with you in the future. That's what my parents did and I thought it was love but I now regret it .

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.005
I believe once a child gets involved in earning money he/she won't study hard which will be the cause he/she will repent for it and will curse his/her parents for it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe once a child gets involved in earning money he/she won't study hard which will be the cause he/she will repent for it and will curse his/her parents for it.
It depends on how you train that child. If you help that child strike a balance between work and school, the child would understand why one can't be sacrificed for the other.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Earning money online inspires and encourages me that's because I started earning at at a young age 8. I was an adventurous kid. Now I have my on business.
It's always a good thing to be into the path of knowledge on how to make money at a young age. It will help you to be independent on time.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A child that is exposed to making money early would achieve financial independence faster. I started delivering newspapers at age eight and I achieved independence before I turned 17.

Back