What is the best coin to invest in right now?

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people feel they might be left behind in cryptocurrency investment. So they may be scared to invest right now because they are not sure which coins will do well and which one will not.
For me I will say BCH has potential.

As long as you do your research well you will find out the coins you believe have potential.
Also, don't put your eggs in one basket, diversify your investments.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people feel they might be left behind in cryptocurrency investment. So they may be scared to invest right now because they are not sure which coins will do well and which one will not.

As long as you do your research well you will find out the coins you believe have potential.
I have bch which I earned from a blogging community. From its previous level more than a year ago it has not gone upward. The site which gave me the bch earnings have reformatted. I took it as a signal thar bch is not working well. That is just my observation.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am not sure what is the best coin to invest in right now. The behaviour of coins is so unpredictable, so you can never know which coin will go well or not. This type of investment is risky.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
In general, novice investors are hesitant to invest and choose coins and tokens. I have known crypto since 2012 and I prioritize investing in Bitcoin in the largest percentage, the other percentage is shared in layer 2 cryptocurrencies. like ADA, Solana, Doge, So basically I only invest in coins that have big marketcap. I also invest in SHIB and new tokens but on a certain moment and short term basis.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure what is the best coin to invest in right now. The behaviour of coins is so unpredictable, so you can never know which coin will go well or not. This type of investment is risky.

Almost all the coins are unpredictable. There was a time when certain kinds of coins like the Jump Coin was rising at a really surprising manner. However, even it also fluctuated as well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Almost all the coins are unpredictable. There was a time when certain kinds of coins like the Jump Coin was rising at a really surprising manner. However, even it also fluctuated as well.
The truth is that you cannot predict which coin will rise and which will not. This type of investment is full of surprises. It is not boring at all, The rates of coins are going up and down all the time. :)

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many tokens with potentials in circulation so it's difficult to point one out. However if I'm to pick one, I'll go with spookyswap Boo token. It's currently below $1.5 and is the major dex on fantom.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

If I may advice anyone to invest in any crypto coin at the moment then I would call out a few well known and some rising coins in the crypto market as we have Bitcoin, Litecoin, BNB smart chain for the old coins at the moment then you'd go for Pepe Momo, space ID, core, ARB etc as they are having good potentials to give one the profits they seek for in their investments.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Hmmmm, I had some BCH before, but had to hurriedly sell them out in exchange for cash to solve some emergency challenge, but I hope t acquire some BCH pretty soon, I so much believe in that coin called BCH, it appeals to me very well, I must confess, and I will get it and put it in my investment plan.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hmmmm, I had some BCH before, but had to hurriedly sell them out in exchange for cash to solve some emergency challenge, but I hope t acquire some BCH pretty soon, I so much believe in that coin called BCH, it appeals to me very well, I must confess, and I will get it and put it in my investment plan.
Bch is one of the promising cryptocurrency that you can invest on.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think some good cryptos to invest in now are, bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, polkadot, cosmos atom, bnb, monero, litecoin or bitcoin cash, all these have good projections for the future.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I think some good cryptos to invest in now are, bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, polkadot, cosmos atom, bnb, monero, litecoin or bitcoin cash, all these have good projections for the future.
What you have mentioned is a quality coin, and deserves to be used as an investment instrument and we can hope to make a profit in the future, the key is to be patient and don't panic easily.

Back