What is the biggest red flag for scam applications?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of things you need to be aware of. I used to get scammed quite a lot. Some apps do look legit, but they are still scams. However, most applications do have huge red flags. One of the biggest ones is a huge claim for money. Any app that claims to earn $100 won't pay you. Another thing is reviews. If the reviews are 5 stars, then that might be another red flag. Most of the time, developers use fake reviews to boost their apps. If you have Goofle Play and the app is in early access, there is a high chance that it is also a scam.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
There are many of them this time. I'm already aware that if the offer is huge that's something we have to stop right away. It's a scam. I played an app and was amazed of the earning only to know the app is a scam.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think delay in payments and when you do not see admin replying your pms its a red flag and sadly both things happened with referral index forum in the past 2 months

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many of them this time. I'm already aware that if the offer is huge that's something we have to stop right away. It's a scam. I played an app and was amazed of the earning only to know the app is a scam.
Yes indeed a lot of applications do all for a lot of money for little time and that is how they attract millions of users legit applications don't get so much attention which is sad

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes indeed a lot of applications do all for a lot of money for little time and that is how they attract millions of users legit applications don't get so much attention which is sad
I think one of the reasons why is legit applications do not get so many attention is because they do not pay a lot of money on like the amount of money that fake applications have promised to pay

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think one of the reasons why is legit applications do not get so many attention is because they do not pay a lot of money on like the amount of money that fake applications have promised to pay
Yes that is right legit apps do not offer hundreds of dollars and it takes time to earn anything but at least you earn something with scammy apps you can only waste your time

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think if we see the website delaying payments all the time and admin stops replying and we see less number of users on the website then its the biggest red flag

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
Indeed, there are many scam sites out there. Any offer which is too good to be true, high threshold, or delay in payment are the red flags we should take note of.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I consider delay in payments the biggest red flag and sometimes we know this from the atttitude of the admin and I experienced this from a website I was part of

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. Even investment that gives high returns is scam. Let us not believe in quick rich scheme because it's victimizing poor souls. If the broker says last payment do. not believe it because that's part of deception. Yes they show testimonials of their success but if you make an analysis of the testimonials you will find that it's scripted. Those people fell under the trap and they have no way out but give in.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I agree with you. Even investment that gives high returns is scam. Let us not believe in quick rich scheme because it's victimizing poor souls. If the broker says last payment do. not believe it because that's part of deception. Yes they show testimonials of their success but if you make an analysis of the testimonials you will find that it's scripted. Those people fell under the trap and they have no way out but give in.
It is so sickening reality not only in our country but worldwide. The scammers are hard to detect and hard to define. They are skilled and experts in their field of treachery. They have wonderful and appealing words.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If an app is paying low or high but they keep delaying payments all the time and keeps making excuses then this is the sign that they are going to scam

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right once one want to earn much from a little work it will get scammed how will someone just get $100 dollar for a day work and think it won't be scam

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
If the earning program offers higher reward to comparatively easy tasks, you should see red flags in these programs. If you are asked money to be able to make money that is also a sign of scam

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, the biggest red flag for scam applications is that they tend to promise to pay one a huge amount in a short period of time without one really working for it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Whenever I come across any site or app that says I can earn a certain huge amount just for registration, I usually find them suspicious. Or when they say I can earn a huge amount within a short period of time.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Same here, I have also fallen victim of this , I was given tasks to download and play games to earn , but at the end of it all, I didn't get a penny after requesting for withdrawal, I ended up uninstalling the app from my mobile device.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Same here, I have also fallen victim of this , I was given tasks to download and play games to earn , but at the end of it all, I didn't get a penny after requesting for withdrawal, I ended up uninstalling the app from my mobile device.
I also played a game and spent almost two hours every night and day, but I wondered why it took too long to reach the threshold. I almost reached the $300 threshold when I decided to check the feedback online. I learned that game site never pays people.I uninstalled the app right away.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I thought I was the only one who experienced this. Back then I was thinking I did something wrong. It was so painful that time though, after downloading a game of almost 200mb then playing it for days but in the end didn't get any reward.

Back