What is the fate of PTP in 2023?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here and there, there have been cases of this PTP site had gone down. That one is not paying. Another one going temporary as a result of undergoing site maintenance. These are some of the stories flooding online on PTP sites. And yet, members would just wake up one day and found their favorite site unable to login. What is the fate of PTP in this year?. Is the PTP business still profitable to run for both the owners and the members?.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid to post platforms has been in existence for a while. Some others I know like BMF, trendri and bizdustry has been in existence for years. It's all about good maintenance and sustainability.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Some PTP platforms are closing down their PTP programmes, I don't really know what to expect. We can only be optimistic. And hope everything turns out well. Prepare for the best, expect the worst.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Even though many PTP sites have been closed or had gone down, we still have many PTP sites that are still running, so life or death on PTP sites will depend on the admin in managing the site.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
PTP can stand but it will require change. As users we will have to accept more ads on site and longer, original posts. Also threads must be what is currently trend on search engines. I think owners will must combine it with more activity on social media and getting more views from non paid users.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
It depends on the content which is published on the site. Some sites which are strict and try to delete any comment which doesn't qualify for quality will get good revenues and will surely survive in a long run.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some PTP platforms are closing down their PTP programmes, I don't really know what to expect. We can only be optimistic. And hope everything turns out well. Prepare for the best, expect the worst.
The way some of them are closing down is just tiring
Post automatically merged:

Yes they will always be some closing and some opening. it has always been this way
But why is it like that ?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The fate of paid to post website is very bright in 2023 because it is a platform that will not go to extension anytime soon.
Probably, any paid to post forum that is well-managed will continue to grow. This is actually the case because we have seen a lot of paid to post forums in the past that has become very successful and they are growing after some years.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Probably, any paid to post forum that is well-managed will continue to grow. This is actually the case because we have seen a lot of paid to post forums in the past that has become very successful and they are growing after some years.
We have seen this in different cases already from other ptp forums, as long as they are well managed they are free of spam and have sustainable gains over time you can stay alive for a long period of time.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think there had been many more paid to post websites and have literally gone. Many new ones have emerged as a result. However they usually come and go but there are some old ones that are still in business like forumcoin.com

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
2023 was the first time I tried many things to make money online. There are many paid survey sites that I joined but all of them didn't suit me some of them blocked and took away my money there. Until one day I found the mylot site in someone's writing on Quora, I was still there since a month ago, and then was introduced by one of mylot friends to this RIF site. I hope this is the fruit of patience for what I have been through so far on paid survey sites.

Back