What is the fate of PTP in 2023?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
2023 was the first time I tried many things to make money online. There are many paid survey sites that I joined but all of them didn't suit me some of them blocked and took away my money there. Until one day I found the mylot site in someone's writing on Quora, I was still there since a month ago, and then was introduced by one of mylot friends to this RIF site. I hope this is the fruit of patience for what I have been through so far on paid survey sites.
The fate of paid to post websites is that it will continue to grow because people now saw it as a means of income.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
We don't know what lies in stock for the coming months. We just do our best and hope it turns out good. I hope that RIF keeps growing and expanding. We all have to work to make that possible.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I believe the future of paid to post website is very bright in 2023 because it is a platform that will not go to away anytime soon it is here to stay

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I am quite new to paid to post forums but I heard that some paid to post forums had closed down in the past. What happened and why did they close down?
I believe the future of paid to post website is very bright in 2023 because it is a platform that will not go to away anytime soon it is here to stay

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think it is always the issue of non payment. When the site can no longer pay they will shut it down. but some just want to scam so they run away.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here and there, there have been cases of this PTP site had gone down. That one is not paying. Another one going temporary as a result of undergoing site maintenance. These are some of the stories flooding online on PTP sites. And yet, members would just wake up one day and found their favorite site unable to login. What is the fate of PTP in this year?. Is the PTP business still profitable to run for both the owners and the members?.
The fate of PTP sites in any given year can be difficult to predict as it depends on a variety of factors such as market trends, changes in advertising policies, and the ability of the platform to adapt to new challenges. While some PTP sites may experience downtime, payment issues, or other technical problems, there are also many successful and profitable PTP sites that continue to operate and provide opportunities for both owners and members.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We have seen this in different cases already from other ptp forums, as long as they are well managed they are free of spam and have sustainable gains over time you can stay alive for a long period of time.
Probably, I've also been a member of many other paid to post forums that have been in existence for some years. So good management is always important and necessary for sustainability.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We don't know what lies in stock for the coming months. We just do our best and hope it turns out good. I hope that RIF keeps growing and expanding. We all have to work to make that possible.
Amen
I wish that RIF continues to grow too. This is the best platform ever. I like it here

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Probably, I've also been a member of many other paid to post forums that have been in existence for some years. So good management is always important and necessary for sustainability.
I think RIF is on the right way, everything also depends on us the users to leave valuable comments, be helpful and help each other, so that everything goes forward.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think paid to post forum has come to stay and will forever pay members once there are ads to show on the forum.
Before the past owners of paid to forum don't earn much from ads but now they earn enough to pay members

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think RIF is on the right way, everything also depends on us the users to leave valuable comments, be helpful and help each other, so that everything goes forward.
Definitely, it is always very important and necessary for the members to give good contributions for the continuity of the forum. Quality is always important for the continuity of any paid to post platform.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I think PTP will continue to flourish in 2023 and beyond. However, I also believe that very few PTP sites will continue to survive. Sustainability of PTP can be question because of lack of quality content and external traffic on the site.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid to post platforms well actually continue to exist and I think more of them will still be coming out every single. This is because if it is well maintained it is very profitable.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I believe that PTP sites have a good prospects as the day goes by. The future is bright for pay to post sites. I believe that many will still spring up soon. There is no business that is not facing challenges. Definitely, PTP is not exceptional to the business challenges. I usually advice people to always keep updating and improving themselves so that when one business fail, you can easily move to another.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I have known PTP for a short time to tell the truth, but I have noticed that many of them have been alive for quite some time, this is a sign that they can be really sustainable and profitable.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As long as internet is around, paid to post forums will still be around. The issue is revenue, most forums generate less revenue compared to their members so will shut down.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have known PTP for a short time to tell the truth, but I have noticed that many of them have been alive for quite some time, this is a sign that they can be really sustainable and profitable.
Yeah, if a paid to post website is managed very well and the admin still have a lot of interest in maintaining it for a long time I think it will remain. Some usually dies from lack of interest from the admin.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Even though many PTP sites have been closed or had gone down, we still have many PTP sites that are still running, so life or death on PTP sites will depend on the admin in managing the site.
Absolutely correct, the smooth running of a paid to post forum solely depends on the management of the administrators, when there is a good manager that knows what he or she is doing, the ptp forum would always be up and running.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Absolutely correct, the smooth running of a paid to post forum solely depends on the management of the administrators, when there is a good manager that knows what he or she is doing, the ptp forum would always be up and running.
Yeah, any paid to post to platform that has an administrator that is willing to always put in a lot of work will probably be successful for a long time. Being friendly with the members and disciplined simultaneously is also good.

Back