What is the fate of PTP in 2023?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, any paid to post to platform that has an administrator that is willing to always put in a lot of work will probably be successful for a long time. Being friendly with the members and disciplined simultaneously is also good.
One thing I observed with paid to post forums is that it takes time to be profitable. It needs high number of active members to make a good revenue from ads. This may not happen at the beginning stage of the forum.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing I observed with paid to post forums is that it takes time to be profitable. It needs high number of active members to make a good revenue from ads. This may not happen at the beginning stage of the forum.
Yes, anybody that wants to run a paid to post forum should always dedicate some money to run it for some time. When you begin to make the profit, you will actually make a whole lot of money from it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Looking at the new forums coming and old ones doing well, the future is bright for pay to post forums so we will certainly love it
Although maybe if there are many it may not be sustainable if the competition is very great between them, I do not really know how they work in their entirety.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Looking at the new forums coming and old ones doing well, the future is bright for pay to post forums so we will certainly love it
Probably, the fact that most of the old forums I started on is still growing and paying the members means that the business has a lot of potentials. There are a lot of new ones coming out also.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Probably, the fact that most of the old forums I started on is still growing and paying the members means that the business has a lot of potentials. There are a lot of new ones coming out also.
I think these are good signs and if we can just manage our time properly then we can make decent money from pay to post forums only.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I think these are good signs and if we can just manage our time properly then we can make decent money from pay to post forums only.
Yes, that is true is also fun and every day you learn something new or inform yourself of something new in them, at least that is how I see it.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think paid to post forums are here to stay. It's one of the concrete business that has been existing since a very long time ago on the internet. I think they would be here for a long time.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
That's correct. And at least we have more choices now and can stick with the forums we want and abandon the low paying ones
Well I think that almost every ptp forum I've seen pays more or less the same except for some others, but more or less maintain the same range of rewards, which is fine because I think it must be so that they are still sustainable, I also think that the more advertising and traffic they have the more they can pay their users.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
The fate of PTP sites maybe the same or getting hard to earn because of competitions and performances of the posters.There might be strict selections to be done by site owners. Hoping it won't happen.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Well I think that almost every ptp forum I've seen pays more or less the same except for some others, but more or less maintain the same range of rewards, which is fine because I think it must be so that they are still sustainable, I also think that the more advertising and traffic they have the more they can pay their users.
That's correct but there is something like convenience and favourite website and that's where we have more choices now

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Keep observing the language of the site, if there are regular problems appear then it's better to leave the site and join others. We are very innocent and most of us are needy people, so we cannot express our observations clearly about so many sites.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid to post platforms will continue to operate irrespective of the situation. It all depends on how it's being managed.
indeed, its all about how the site being managed, some old PTP sites still exist and some new site will come and we just have to move on to the existing site onlu

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
indeed, its all about how the site being managed, some old PTP sites still exist and some new site will come and we just have to move on to the existing site onlu
Yes, one of these sites that you comment could be ForumCoin I think it has been active since 2013 or BeerMoneyForum has also been with us for quite some time to tell the truth.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Paid-to-post forums are a gold mine for those who are intentional about wanting to see their lives improve in various spheres and more especially their journey to walk to financial freedom. These platforms give us that networking opportunity to get a lot of traction and see how others are doing it out there. So one must be on a platform with specific goals to grow their knowledge base.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We don't know what lies in stock for the coming months. We just do our best and hope it turns out good. I hope that RIF keeps growing and expanding. We all have to work to make that possible.
it is one of my wish in 2023 too, i will focus doing RIF to reach $2 a day, i wish RIF keeps growing and expanding like you said, for the better 2023
I have known PTP for a short time to tell the truth, but I have noticed that many of them have been alive for quite some time, this is a sign that they can be really sustainable and profitable.
same here, just like you i'm doing this PTP sites only for 2 months now, and today is the first day i want to spend more hours doing this, i wish us getting so muc luck for 2023 my friend

Back