What is the Ideal time for Salary Increment?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
As per my knowledge most companies add salary increment after 1 year only and I feel looking at the inflation it shouldn't be later than one year.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
In my location, there is a probation period for new employees. Usually, it last for 3 months. Some companies will increase the salary of the employee after completion of the probation period. Other than that, employees usually get salary increment on an annual basis.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
It depends on the business owner though, the right time for one business owner might not be the right for the next. Most usually increase their salaries when there is an increase in more sales.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
As per my knowledge most companies add salary increment after 1 year only and I feel looking at the inflation it shouldn't be later than one year.

This is something that differs from one company to another which is why you can never use how company A goes about increasing their workers salary and compare it to what company B does.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
We got salary increase after a year and half if we pass the professional exam. We have two or three chances (depends where do you work). If you don't pass it, you lose job.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

It's 3 years for us given the same position. If you're promoted the reckoning time starts on the year you have your new position, but the increase is small that one doesn't even noticed it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In my location, there is a probation period for new employees. Usually, it last for 3 months. Some companies will increase the salary of the employee after completion of the probation period. Other than that, employees usually get salary increment on an annual basis.
That's right I agree with you. The same thing also happened here. In my opinion, it is said to be ideal if the salary increase every year is adequate and not too small, because the prices of necessary goods continue to rise every year.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my work place salary increase is done yearly. My salary increment is $600 hehe. I gave my 2 sisters, one niece $ 100 eachm
They're so happy.
That's a hefty sum, I hope that can also be done with local government units but that's so difficult to implement considering our budget limitations and political accommodations.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's a hefty sum, I hope that can also be done with local government units but that's so difficult to implement considering our budget limitations and political accommodations.
That's right, because of limited budgets in my country, the salaries of civil servants (teachers) are also not very high. Even their honorary teachers earn a very low salary, higher than that of regular employees working in shops or in other sectors.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
May I hope there will be a raise in the forum? LOL The thing is I don't have a salary except from a paid forum. I don't consider business profits as a salary, because I work alone for myself. :D
I thought you are teaching, well anyway, later you can stumble a very good site that pays you 4 figures.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, it was our differential across the bard and then 50% only will be added to our monthly salary .

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
In my country, the private sector is allowed to run salary increment as they with. I think every 1 and a half year is ideal and convenient for both the staff and the organization.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
The ideal every after the period of probation. It depends on what companies you are working with. They tend to increase every after months or yearly. There are times that they do not because of other compensation schemes, such as profit sharing and the like.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
In many companies, salaries are increased on basis of performance. The fact of the matter remains that many people never think about this that much. They should be more concerned about saving money and investing money rather than waiting for their salaries to get increased.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
This is something that differs from one company to another which is why you can never use how company A goes about increasing their workers salary and compare it to what company B does.
Looking at the rising inflation I feel most companies should increase salaries every year

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Looking at the rising inflation I feel most companies should increase salaries every year
Yes this is the right time to make an increase, but the painful thing is that some companies would still refuse to have an increase. They would give excuse about the cost of production as well or how hard things are on their part.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I thought you are teaching, well anyway, later you can stumble a very good site that pays you 4 figures.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, it was our differential across the bard and then 50% only will be added to our monthly salary .
What site is it? Hopefully I find it soon, Aameen. :D Yes, I need an online job for extra income. I have tried almost every site offered by friends here, unfortunately I haven't found one that suits me. But that's okay, I never give up.

Back