What is the minimum word I can post?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Quality of content is always important for the members as well as for the site. That's why we should be loyal to the site like RIF which is good if we talk in terms of the rewards.
Yes, quality of content is always comes first. Talking about rewards, there are so many rewards for holiday season. Thats why we should be loyal member to this site. Who doesnt like rewards? Everyone loves it though

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.003
You missed the rewards here 4-5 days back. The earnings were doubled and the daily limit was increased. Many of the members earned well in two days.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
Now i know the reason why i get snowflakes. I never count how much word that i wrote before. Like @arunima said "just blabbering anything to meet to word count is even bad". So, the quality of the post is really important of course. Thanks for the explanation Erly and Arunima.
Merry Christmas Ric. No worries about it just keep going.
Post automatically merged:

It can be around 50 words
It's mentioned by the site owner 30 to 70 words to drive traffic.
Post automatically merged:

It can be around 50 words
It's mentioned by the site owner 30 to 70 words to drive traffic.

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Now i know the reason why i get snowflakes. I never count how much word that i wrote before. Like @arunima said "just blabbering anything to meet to word count is even bad". So, the quality of the post is really important of course. Thanks for the explanation Erly and Arunima.
Thank you..Even I don't count the number of words for posting. I just try to convey myself clear and understandable. I use the words that I need to make the post sensible, meaningful and Understandable. We need to have quality conversation here going on the forums.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.450
There is no particular number of words. It is better not to comment with one word. A comment is fine as long as it is with sense.

Back