What is the most effective way to lose weight?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is believed that if you get regular exercise, eat healthy food and watch less television, you will stay fit and healthy.
What do you think? What is the most effective way to lose weight?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That does work. But for a bizzy person like me I hardly have time to exercise. So I just prefer fasting. It has been working. You can also opt for Banting with or without exercise it still works wonders.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also believe that proper diet is one of the key in losing weight because mostly nowadays people tend to crave for more carbs and fatty foods which makes them heavier than before.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you exercise and drink some apple cider vinegar mixed with warm water you can see results. Your diet is also important as well.
Yes, exercise and diet are very important. I have heard about apple cider vinegar before. It really works. What about green tea? I think that if you consume it after meals, you can lose weight.
Post automatically merged:

I have heard that intermittent fasting helps lose weight though in my case I'm already thin so all I need is tips to gain weight.
Yes, that's right. It is wonderful that you are thin and you do not need to lose weight. However, if you need to gain weight an expert on diet and nutrition could advise and help you.

Last edited:
Back